Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
lack of Clemson fan support in Columbia
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 51
| visibility 1

lack of Clemson fan support in Columbia

Nov 25, 2013, 3:24 PM

It amazes me that Clemson returned to South Carolina 2,700 unsold tickets from their allotment.

What's the world coming to?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My TV isn't a #######,

Nov 25, 2013, 3:26 PM

And if I do have a ####### around me in my living room I will have invited him.

That's your reason in a nutshell.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS!!

Yeah, who doesn't want to spend a chilly Saturday

night amongst the beautiful industrial wasteland and crack houses around W-B surrounded by 80,000 meth heads and/or hammered frat bros chanting SEC every time Jadeveon Clowney runs 5 yards without stopping to rest?

What gives?

Spending a night pulling for the Tigers?***

Nov 25, 2013, 4:44 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: lack of Clemson fan support in Columbia

Fiction sure is fun. Have any more stories for us princess.

null

Grannycoot....I'll be there.

Nov 25, 2013, 3:27 PM

Meet me for a high five after we whip dat a$$!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

this Granny is a lifelong Clemson fan

Nov 25, 2013, 3:31 PM

...and I was given that number of returned tickets by someone in the Clemson ticket office

I guess I should change my username. It tends to throw people off. Oh well.

Just passing along info. GO TIGERS!

Nobody with a 24% pulse rate could possibly be a Clemson

Nov 25, 2013, 3:34 PM

fan.

And if you are, I doubt we really want you as one.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: Nobody with a 24% pulse rate could possibly be a Clemson

Nov 25, 2013, 4:28 PM

I could really care less W T F you think arsehole!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Look out, a 36% pulse to the rescue!***

Nov 25, 2013, 4:35 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Re: Look out, a 36% pulse to the rescue!***

Nov 25, 2013, 4:47 PM

It's too high!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: this Granny is a lifelong Clemson fan

Nov 25, 2013, 3:37 PM [ in reply to this Granny is a lifelong Clemson fan ]

null

Link?***

Nov 25, 2013, 3:28 PM

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sombody got an A in creative writing***

Nov 25, 2013, 3:29 PM

Nov 25, 2013, 3:34 PM

There were obviously tickets not sold. I recieved an email from the ticket office last week saying I could buy more, so I did. I now have 6. My last visit to Cootlumbia resulted in a 63-17 beat down.

I received the same email.

Nov 25, 2013, 3:39 PM

but didn't buy anymore because I had already purchased mine. I'll be in SEC 508.

Re: I received the same email.

Nov 25, 2013, 3:55 PM

They sold out in about 30 minutes from the time the email was sent out. They are all gone.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Photobucket

30 minutes is a bit of a stretch

Nov 25, 2013, 4:47 PM

I didn't see the email unil around ten o'clock that evening. The email was sent around 1:30. I was able to order 6 that night. I know some folks that ordered the next day. Long story, short, they are all gone.

Re: 30 minutes is a bit of a stretch

Nov 25, 2013, 5:03 PM

Maybe they sent out more than one email according to IPTAY priority. My brother tried about 30 minutes after he got the email and they were gone.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Photobucket

Where is your link to the 2700 returned tickets?***

Nov 25, 2013, 3:55 PM [ in reply to I received the same email. ]

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In Sec 508 chanting SEC, SEC, SEC.***

Nov 25, 2013, 4:53 PM [ in reply to I received the same email. ]

that's entirely different than returning tickets

Nov 25, 2013, 4:00 PM [ in reply to Re: lack of Clemson fan support in Columbia ]

the away tickets are requested before the year starts-- most people in Iptay have no shot at them so they don't request and those that do are very limited on #s. 8 season tickets at CU might equal 2 for away game-- most people unless you're a very big donor don't bother and a lot of other avenues to the tickets that are better than the Iptay restrictions/seats

Nov 25, 2013, 4:56 PM [ in reply to Re: lack of Clemson fan support in Columbia ]

I think that the odds of us winning this game are better than any of the past four. And there is no way I would take the chance with a kid of mine to face that angry coot Mob on the way out. The chance of every Clemson fan leaving that place untouched if we win, are very very very slim. I'm not good at all at taking chit from someone blatantly disrespecting me, my family, or my close friends. So it would be best that I watched from the comfort and safety of my home. For the Tiger fans that are going. If we are up big, and their fans start leaving, don't make the mistake of leaving with them. Those will be the ones looking for someone to release their anger on. If you see a large group of Clemson fans leaving, get your butt in that group and go with them. The Tiger fans that are laughing, giggling, and lolly gagging around on their way out enjoying the last second of victory. You are the ones that are going to get the crap kicked out of you. Be a smart safe Tiger, leave with any large group of other Tigers leaving, and lYAO all the way home. Good luck Tiger fans that will be at the game. Just keep in your mind that, they make no ifs ands or buts about it. They feel that its a must, that they harass and intimidate you b/c they really don't want you in or around that cesspool they call a stadium.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

IPTAY site says we sold out of our allotment for the game

Nov 25, 2013, 3:46 PM

Thus I'm calling BS on your 2700 returned ticket claim. Unless you've got some sauce.

Message was edited by: CTiger423®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 25, 2013, 3:55 PM

Wait, really?? How can I get one?

Because this everyone on this board

Nov 25, 2013, 3:58 PM

says the place is unsafe, unsanitary and just a horrible place to go. (All true by the way) but please dont scare our fans away.

Clemson fans are weak when it comes to elite fan support in

Nov 25, 2013, 4:43 PM

away games in their OWN state. Sad. Really really sad.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

notsureifserious.jpg***

Nov 25, 2013, 4:45 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Have you not read over 100 people's replies that they would

Nov 25, 2013, 4:56 PM

never go to WB. If this represents a percentage of our fan base then we are in trouble filling their stadium like they filled ours in 2010 and 2012.

it has more to do with their sucky environment down there.***

Nov 25, 2013, 6:25 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

What sucky environment? It's CFB. Would you not go

Nov 25, 2013, 7:03 PM

to support Clemson if we were ranked #1 with chance to win it all? It amazes me this EXCUSE is now like the truth.

See Celtic's post below.***

Nov 25, 2013, 7:07 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

Shall I get you some more wine and cheese?***

Nov 25, 2013, 7:17 PM

As a matter of fact, I do need a bottle of Pinot Nior and a

Nov 25, 2013, 7:20 PM

bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon. I do have plenty of cheese. Just picked up a block of extra sharp chedder from Sam's Club.

Actually tonight instead of "GOOD" beer I'm ..............

Nov 25, 2013, 7:38 PM

having a chianti with my Italian food.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No lack of support at all, MOST CU fans know

Nov 25, 2013, 4:46 PM

you can get better tickets through other outlets than the normal crap seats most schools send to the visiting school.Chithole Billy B will be FULL of Orange. The RENT'S DUE and we're coming to collect.

COOT!

Nov 25, 2013, 4:48 PM

No posts until today in the last 6 months, 385 posts in 174 months = ~2.2 posts per month. Looks pretty #### Cootish to me!

Nov 25, 2013, 4:52 PM

I've been to games there and at Georgia over the years - not sure I would go back to either place if the tickets were free. The personal abuse, fowl (pun intended) language, and the fear for the safety of myself and my family in the parking lot after the game aren't worth it!!

Nov 25, 2013, 5:57 PM

Agreed.

I know South Carolina fans that don't go to football games any more because of parking aggravations and gang violence.

As a Clemson Alum on rivalry week, I'll support Clemson in my own little way at home.

Can't wait

Nov 25, 2013, 6:22 PM

Made a decision early that I would not let the lack of class within their fan base deter me.

Truly

Nov 25, 2013, 6:23 PM

Can't wait to walk In within my son and our orange on. We'll avoid the slings and arrows and raise our hands after order is restored. Let's do this.

Re: lack of Clemson fan support in Columbia***

Nov 25, 2013, 6:24 PM

Re: lack of Clemson fan support in Columbia***

Nov 25, 2013, 6:26 PM

Have fun and be safe...

Thanks Jjlove98

Nov 25, 2013, 6:28 PM

I'll bring it back

W....

Awww are worried that no one cares about you?***

Nov 25, 2013, 6:32 PM

Well I've been to 419 consecutive games..............

Nov 25, 2013, 6:34 PM

home and away (excluding Japan) and we're not going. Don't even go there with me about lack of support!

I loathe that cesspool. It would be just the wife and I and it's not worth a trip to jail or the hospital.

It's time to end it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well I've been to 419 consecutive games..............

Nov 25, 2013, 7:07 PM

#### it man. yall will be missed.

I'm not retiring. So we'll see you down the road. ;) ******

Nov 25, 2013, 7:40 PM

####. 420 is such a nice, round number, too.

Nov 25, 2013, 7:21 PM [ in reply to Well I've been to 419 consecutive games.............. ]

;)

Great run by a great Tiger.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL, thanks Poker! ********

Nov 25, 2013, 7:32 PM

I have been to everyone since 1983. I am still living

Nov 25, 2013, 7:25 PM [ in reply to Well I've been to 419 consecutive games.............. ]

though you will find NO ONE who pulls for the Tigers harder than me in their stadium. Never been in a fight. Love my Tigers and I am their for them.

Message was edited by: AThomas®

Be safe and most important...............

Nov 25, 2013, 7:35 PM

Bring us home a friggin WIN!!!

Replies: 51
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic