Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Kudos to whomever coined the term "Carobama fans"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 838

Kudos to whomever coined the term "Carobama fans"

Jan 13, 2016, 6:55 AM

That is hilarious and spot-on! I freely admit I HATE our idiot rivals and pray they never ever ever win another sporting event. Did I say never, heII yes! However, for the sake of decency and in the spirit of adulthood, I never engage in public discourse about my feelings. I certianly have never purchased/stolen another teams apparel because that team is playing my superior rival. As if that wasn't low enough, these vile, fowl low life scum have advertised viewing parties all over Cootlumbia. I am not trying to get a laugh when I say I hate these people because hate doesn't come easy for me but I'll make an exception for them. I've lived 50+ years as a quiet, passive, non-confrontational person but no more. That offers too much civility to these idiots, they don't deserve it. So, to all you pathetic Carobama coot tide fans, kiss my big, broad TIGER a$$ and rest in the knowledge, "game on "you freaking mouth breathing in-breeds....if you invested half the amount of passion, energy, time and money in loving and supporting your team as you do on hating my team you might be surprised what you might accomplish.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But that's what they can't do

Jan 13, 2016, 7:12 AM

They are lamecock fans because they hate Clemson. That's the only reason to pull for such a pathetic excuse for a division 1 program. They hate us twice as much as they pull for the coots. How could anyone really pull for the lamecocks? What is there to pull for?
GO TIGERS!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 838
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic