Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Kelly Bryant earned his ACC championship rings.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Kelly Bryant earned his ACC championship rings.

Aug 9, 2019, 9:54 PM

That ring is more then just a ring because he earned it. If he got a National championship ring it wouldn’t mean much because he didn’t earn it. So his statement was spot on.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Uh huh...

Aug 9, 2019, 9:59 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Kelly Bryant earned his ACC championship rings.

Aug 9, 2019, 10:24 PM

Do you know why your pulse are so low, it's bc you say some stupid chit, earned. What part of once you quit and leave the the team, everything you feel you may have earned is then voided, it's gone, and the reason that it's gone is bc you quit your team with 8 full games still remaining!!! That doesn't count the ACC championship game bc the team had to win enough of the remaining ACC games just to play for the ACC championship, and KB quit long before then. You don't, and you can't earn a ACC championship by just playing in 1 ACC game of the 9 ACC games we played to win the ACC championship. How in the H E L L do you get KB earned a ACC championship ring. Please tell how he earned a ring and quit the team after he played in ONE ACC game!!!!!!!

Look at this schedule, and tell where did KB help earn an ACC championship ring!!!

https://www.espn.com/college-football/team/schedule/_/id/228/season/2018

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 9, 2019, 10:42 PM

I think the OP is referring to the 2017 ACC championship ring KB received.

Aug 9, 2019, 11:15 PM [ in reply to Re: Kelly Bryant earned his ACC championship rings. ]

Do you know why your pulse are so low, it's bc you say some stupid chit, earned. What part of once you quit and leave the the team, everything you feel you may have earned is then voided, it's gone, and the reason that it's gone is bc you quit your team with 8 full games still remaining!!! That doesn't count the ACC championship game bc the team had to win enough of the remaining ACC games just to play for the ACC championship, and KB quit long before then. You don't, and you can't earn a ACC championship by just playing in 1 ACC game of the 9 ACC games we played to win the ACC championship. How in the H E L L do you get KB earned a ACC championship ring. Please tell how he earned a ring and quit the team after he played in ONE ACC game!!!!!!!

Look at this schedule, and tell where did KB help earn an ACC championship ring!!!

https://www.espn.com/college-football/team/schedule/_/id/228/season/2018

2017 Acc championship KB earned that ring. He played all year

Aug 9, 2019, 11:18 PM

HE didn’t earn ####. He quit the team. Regardless of what he did when he was on the team does not negate the fact that he left the team. He played I. 4 games, we played in 15. He could have stayed but he didn’t. No rung deserved.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 9, 2019, 11:24 PM

ecsguru® said:

HE didn’t earn ####. He quit the team. Regardless of what he did when he was on the team does not negate the fact that he left the team. He played I. 4 games, we played in 15. He could have stayed but he didn’t. No rung deserved.

Dude I’m talking about 2017 Acc championship game. Kelly Bryant played every game. And earned that ring. Your right he didn’t earn anything in 2018

Took the fun out of his arguement. Leave him alone when he's

Aug 10, 2019, 8:11 AM

on a misguided roll.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tiger/Terrier

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic