Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Kelly Bryant
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 840

Kelly Bryant

Sep 26, 2018, 11:36 AM

I am upset over Bryant's decision to leave the program. It's yet another example of "Me First." I had a lot of respect
for the young man until he made the statement that he didn't get a fair shot and that the decision was a slap in the face.
Dabo has bent over backwards for this young man. In my opinion a real man deals with adversity and moves on despite
obstacles. Dabo has even said that he would still be playing, so isn't that continuing to give him a fair shot? Sometimes
you have to tip your hat and say the best man won. Just where does Kelly think he is going to go, and what does he think
his future is at quarterback? All I can say is ,"Next Man Up." Chase Brice really needs to step up his game now.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Kelly Bryant

Sep 26, 2018, 11:51 AM

So I guess you would have stayed.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Leaving is one thing,

Sep 26, 2018, 12:45 PM

But the comments indicate his ignorance.

"I feel like I haven't done anything to not be the starter. I've been here. I've waited my turn. I've done everything y’all have asked me to do, plus more.’

“I've never been a distraction. I've never been in trouble with anything. To me, it was kind of a slap in the face.”

It is about winning, and who gives Clemson the best chance to win. Life doesn't always reward you immediately for doing your best. But by doing your best you will get rewarded with honor and in the future you will find success.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 840
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic