Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
KEARSE ?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

KEARSE ?

Dec 8, 2015, 7:39 PM

Will he step up ? Is there a problem ? What do y'all think... Is good, good enough ?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's fine. He has been playing well. Entire D needed rest.***

Dec 8, 2015, 7:41 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He just needs a break like all of us...been a very

Dec 8, 2015, 7:43 PM

stressful but fun season. If that play happens again near the goal line he will knock the guy into the stands next time....remember Ponder?? lol lol

Re: He just needs a break like all of us...been a very

Dec 8, 2015, 7:48 PM

D@mm right.

I haven't even looked at any stats or researched anything about OU yet. I've watched a little film to see that Baker ###### and defense, but I've been unwinding mentally and focused on the Panthers. I haven't had a boner since the Wake Forest game week because of this stressful season, but daddy is up and pumping again.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Re: KEARSE ?

Dec 8, 2015, 7:44 PM

My opinion, he definitely had heavy legs in the final few games; that said, I also feel like he loafs it when our O gets up a few scores. Call it confidence that we're not in trouble and he feels like he/we can turn it on as we need to in order to close teams out, or that he simply loses his fire...but that ain't going to cut it in the next round and I think we'll see a more focused, rested and energized Kearse for the CFP.

Dec 8, 2015, 7:45 PM

He's going to be ready go on NYE

Well...i know for sure he's not been chasing down any UL

Dec 8, 2015, 7:45 PM

runners recently since they & all other team's players are faster than him last half of season!

LOL & #1 BABY!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 8, 2015, 7:48 PM

He is a freak of nature. A tired one, but with a little breather, I bet he returns to dominance. He is very gifted!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 8, 2015, 7:53 PM

He sure got juked badly by Switzer on UNC's last TD. The guy wouldn't have been ruled down in two hand touch!

We looked cooked on that play, folks.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 8, 2015, 7:59 PM

I believe, of all our players, he seems to be the one who has shown the most signs of fatigue. Prior to that, though, he was the one who showed the most incredible athleticism of all the defensive players on our team. I have watched him make some incredibly athletic plays and "hawk down" guys who looked like they were "gone". That has been missing lately. I hope it just is fatigue. We need him to be lights out as we enter these final 2 games.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 8, 2015, 8:41 PM [ in reply to Re: KEARSE ? ]

You might possibly just be under-estimating Switzer. That guy is a baller and can cut on a dime. Lots of people are owned by Switzer.

We all remember him running across the field and saving a TD

Dec 8, 2015, 7:59 PM

or two earlier in the season. He has, admittedly, been leg weary the last few games. I think he will be back to normal after the rest.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic