Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Justin Foster
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

Justin Foster

Nov 17, 2020, 5:08 PM

Does anybody know what's the matter with him?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Justin Foster

Nov 17, 2020, 5:40 PM

COVID and asthma don't play well together

badge-seniorwriter.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 17, 2020, 5:42 PM

We posted at the same time DavidHood®, I should have just waited a few minutes.

I've been wondering about him a lot. Hope he gets healthy and can come back next year.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 18, 2020, 2:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Justin Foster ]

Thanks for the update. I hope he will be OK soon. My prayers are with the young man.

Nov 18, 2020, 4:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Justin Foster ]

Thanks!

This has been the weirdest thing...

Nov 17, 2020, 5:40 PM

He was a starter last year at DE. And this year he would have at least been 2nd string providing incredible depth at the position.

Yet, nobody asks about him and I've heard Day to Day for the first 6 weeks of the year, then, crickets.

It's a great question, yet, nobody is asking it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This has been the weirdest thing...

Nov 17, 2020, 5:57 PM

Many Covid casualties are not just recorded deaths, many experience long term disability. Stay safe my friends.

I can attest to that.

Nov 17, 2020, 10:00 PM

took me months to recover.

Re: I can attest to that.

Nov 17, 2020, 10:21 PM

Agreed. I'm young and healthy, but I'm about to start my fourth week with it. The fever, chills, muscle pain, low O2, and nausea are all gone, but I've still got a really nasty cough, throbbing headache, and a ton of fatigue. People don't realize this thing just hangs around even with mild cases.

Nov 18, 2020, 2:10 AM

took me days of calling around and driving around to find Promethazine with Codeine, after I had the cough for 6 weeks. Even after getting that and taking it, it took another 7 weeks before the cough was completely gone.

I had a relapse after 6 weeks so be careful. Also had brain fog and some issues with digestion and upset stomach several weeks later too.

Be careful and replace the bacteria in your gut (especially if you had antibiotics).

Nov 18, 2020, 1:58 PM

Thanks for the tips. They prescribed me Guaifenesin and Codeine for the cough, but I've been using benzonatate instead which seems to work better. It's much less violent than it was when my lungs had collapsed. I hope I can avoid the brain fog and GI issues (I lost so much weight the last three weeks because I couldn't keep down anything that wasn't sugar free jello and gatorade zero).

Sincere question for both of you...

Nov 18, 2020, 2:05 PM

do either of you use mouthwash? And if so, what kind and how often?

Re: Sincere question for both of you...

Nov 18, 2020, 9:17 PM

If I do, it's Crest. Never more than 2-3x a week. But, I'll go months without using it.

I'm really curious why you asked?

Nov 18, 2020, 10:15 PM

TigerCC® said:

If I do, it's Crest. Never more than 2-3x a week. But, I'll go months without using it.

I'm really curious why you asked?

There was a recent study that found mouthwash with a certain ingredient killed the coronavirus in saliva within 30 seconds. I use mouthwash every day anyway (and haven’t gotten cocid that I know of) but was just curious if those of you who have had it were regular users.

Nov 19, 2020, 1:33 PM

That is interesting. I'm going to go searching the internet later for it and see if I can find it.

Nov 18, 2020, 11:24 PM [ in reply to Sincere question for both of you... ]

Yep, I've used Listerine for the past year or so. I think it's called Total Care? It has extra fluoride since I drink a lot of bottled water. I use it before bed daily. Before that, I used some organic mouthwash my girlfriend was into.

Nov 19, 2020, 10:15 AM [ in reply to Sincere question for both of you... ]

Dentist prescribed this (chlorhexidine 0.12 rinse ) after oral surgery . Supposed to be some strong stuff . Tastes bad anyway .

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 19, 2020, 2:01 PM [ in reply to Sincere question for both of you... ]

Bleach sometimes..

Other things that have helped

Nov 18, 2020, 9:42 PM [ in reply to Re: I can attest to that. ]

for the brain fog (and headaches), CBD oil helped tremendously.

Staying hydrated was something I probably didn't do well enough. A glass first thing in the morning, with 1 tablespoon of Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar (with the Mother) also helped.

Also, avoid Ibuprofen like the plague. It totally wrecked my stomach.

Re: Other things that have helped

Nov 18, 2020, 11:28 PM

I'll give the CBD oil a shot. Thanks man! I've done a good job with hydration. I keep two knock-off Yeti tumblers filled with water beside me all day and have drank 3 gatorade zeros a day (Aldi luckily had a sell on 8 packs of lemon lime). Yeah, I stick with acetaminophen (but have done a daily aspirin after my blood seemed really thick one day).

Nov 18, 2020, 2:08 PM [ in reply to Re: I can attest to that. ]

Those are very good tips. Thanks.

He was leading sacker returning from last year - First team

Nov 18, 2020, 10:54 PM [ in reply to This has been the weirdest thing... ]

5.5 sacks and he was getting stronger in every game...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

OP is a Scok a la Troll

Nov 17, 2020, 11:02 PM

HTH

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic