Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just watched Will Shipley's season highlites again. We
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Just watched Will Shipley's season highlites again. We

Jan 29, 2021, 9:10 AM

have to find a way to get this kid on the field early and often next year. I don't care whether it is at RB or in the slot. He runs like an ETN clone, and can already catch the ball. I would LOVE to see him at slot receiver, he would dominate.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just watched Will Shipley's season highlites again. We

Jan 29, 2021, 9:14 AM

Can’t wait for spring battle!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 29, 2021, 9:29 AM

5'-11" 200 as a true freshman moving like he does. I would love to see him in kick/punt return as a true freshman as well

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 29, 2021, 10:43 AM

I'm certain Dabo will find ways to get him some PT throughout games and certain plays designed for him. Especially after losing a guy like ETN, you can't just let someone with that type of playmaking ability sit all game. He'll probably be used like Spiller his fresh year and it helps to have that same guy as the RB coach now.

He's not a slot receiver, he's a RB great at catching the ba

Jan 29, 2021, 12:17 PM

You'll see what I mean early on.

I believe Shipley has a great opportunity to get playing time early on because, quite frankly, he's way more talented than any of the returning RBs.

He must quickly become a serviceable pass-blocker since we want DJ to play the entire season. The other main thing is mastering the playbook, gaining trust and minimizing miscommunications.

We are getting a stud and need him on the field from the beginning. It's up to him how fast.

Jan 29, 2021, 12:20 PM

Shipley will only be as effective as our awful OL will allow....

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Our O-line paved the way for the ACC POTY twice

Jan 29, 2021, 1:22 PM

then has one bad year with four new starters and you're ready to throw them to the wolves? Calm down.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 29, 2021, 12:44 PM

Our offensive line will be so much better if they have a full off season, training & diet is so important to them.

Our offensive line is going to be good this year & great in ‘22 we have recruited better at Offensive line than we ever had. They are just young, but I can’t wait to see all this talent compete for starting positions.

We are loaded at Running back, Kobe Pace is going to be special, Mikey Dukes was a 2a private school guy who is going to be very good as he catches up along with hard running Chez Mellusi, Will Shipley & Phil Mafah are both going to be special.

I’m thankful we have recruited well.

I hate it Demarkcus Bowman didn’t hang in there, it’s not going to be easier at Florida. He will still have to develop & earn it. If he would have trusted Tony, he would have known the offense & blocking by this next year.

I wish we were recruiting ETN’s brother hard because he is so talented too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Jan 29, 2021, 12:49 PM

white lightning

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic