Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just turned GameDay off
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

Just turned GameDay off

Oct 10, 2020, 10:02 AM

How on earth do people watch anything from that network that isn't an actual sporting event. It was a little bit about some stuff and a bunch of stuff I really couldn't care less about(sec)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ditto***

Oct 10, 2020, 10:03 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you haven’t seen this, check it out.

Oct 10, 2020, 10:39 AM

Outkicked.com

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ditto***

Oct 10, 2020, 10:44 AM [ in reply to Ditto*** ]

Game day solution!
Tape the show, do something useful or fun and don’t watch. After the show is over, play it back and watch the Orange ?? parts.
Syracuse or Oklahoma State may fool you, but you can speed on To the Clemson parts.
If you want to you can watch their picks for the last 12 minutes of the show. Takes about 30 minutes, saves you 2.5 hours, and your Saturday morning!
You don’t have to listen to their SEC and Big 10 and their social justice Krap!

The Texans fired O’Brien, too late for NUK.... Hopefully not for DW4.

Go Tigers!! We have to overcome 2 Hurricanes today!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ESPN is not what it used to be.***

Oct 10, 2020, 10:09 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ESPN is not what it used to be.

Oct 10, 2020, 10:16 AM

I wish Fox Sports would man up and squash them like a bug. ESPN isnt even sauce much less weak sauce

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ESPN is not what it used to be.

Oct 10, 2020, 11:32 AM

Fox is held back because they think Joe Buck is elite.

Newsflash: he ain't....

Agree. It's horrendous - as all espn non-sporting event

Oct 10, 2020, 10:12 AM

program has become.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It’s always been a highly overrated show

Oct 10, 2020, 10:16 AM

It’s way too long now and the appeal of standing for hours holding a sign gets old after about 20 minutes.

People really only watch for the start to see the crowd and then for the pick segment.

You lasted 45 mins longer than me

Oct 10, 2020, 10:18 AM

how can they possibly make a show about college football boring?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Re: You lasted 45 mins longer than me

Oct 10, 2020, 10:24 AM

I will turn on the last twenty minutes maybe to get a starter for the noon game but the rest really is just junk that is no longer interesting. I only turned it on this morning because it is in Clemson. Obviously haven't been missing much.

The mistake that you made

Oct 10, 2020, 10:45 AM

was turning it on to begin with.

Talking Clemson now***

Oct 10, 2020, 10:45 AM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Like some, I watch the beginning to see the crowd (where there was one)

Oct 10, 2020, 10:51 AM

The end to see the picks.....

And I keep it on if they are in Clemson in order to see anything highlighting our program.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You just missed an interview with Dabo and a great feature on Etienne.***

Oct 10, 2020, 10:53 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Welcome to the 16,000 TU plateau judge!!! Congratulations

Oct 10, 2020, 11:28 AM

and here's to 20,000! Go Tigers!!

Judge Keller®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you so much!***

Oct 10, 2020, 12:11 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Welcome to the 16,000 TU plateau judge!!! Congratulations

Oct 10, 2020, 12:14 PM [ in reply to Welcome to the 16,000 TU plateau judge!!! Congratulations ]

How do you see how many tus or tds you get?

Re: Welcome to the 16,000 TU plateau judge!!! Congratulations

Oct 10, 2020, 1:32 PM

Hover your mouse/cursor over your Tiger Pulse.

and TL***

Oct 10, 2020, 11:48 AM [ in reply to You just missed an interview with Dabo and a great feature on Etienne.*** ]

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Just turned GameDay off

Oct 10, 2020, 11:32 AM

I think they speak out of there a$$ quite a lot. They were speaking about the uva QB and how he was impressive last week especially as a freshman. The guy was in the same class at Trevor! He’s been in college for 3 years now.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 10, 2020, 11:55 AM

It’s been a freaking Clemson infomercial today...some people are just haters I guess.

Oct 10, 2020, 12:01 PM

I don't even turn on that shyt show no matter where it is being broadcasted from. Haven't for a few years and don't miss it.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 10, 2020, 12:12 PM

Be thankful you have more than 3 stations to choose from, says everyone born before 1965.
Cut the cord and buy some high grade tin foil for your rabbit ears.

Oct 10, 2020, 12:14 PM

I’m not directing this comment at you specifically... but I don’t understand why anyone would expect anything different from ESPN or that show in particular at this point. It’s the same stale format and the same formulaic ######## year after year after year. It’s the same cast of washed up has beens or never weres making the same vapid comments year after year after year.

The only reason I can figure that people tune in is to hear them make some positive comments about Clemson’s team and players. But seriously, who gives a #### what they have to say? And at this point, don’t we pretty much know all there is to know about Clemson’s program and players?

Why would anyone waste their time watching it from week to week? The plot is basically the same: They show up, make some snarky comments, talk about how great the SEC and/or Big 10 is, show a bunch of stupid people holding up stupid signs, and show some tear jerker feature about some player overcoming “adversity” or how smart and wonderful he is. Then some ####### B-list “celebrity” who has no ####### clue “picks” who is going to win that day’s game, and then a senile old ####### who completely stunk as a head coach will put on some smelly mascot head and everyone goes ape ####.

Sorry, I just don’t understand why anyone would watch, or care about what goes on with that show at this point.

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic