Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just doesn't seem to make sense................
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Just doesn't seem to make sense................

Dec 26, 2018, 11:42 AM

IF, from what we are being told, the testing was a rather small sample of random players AND, of those sampled, three, all unrelated in terms of position groups, etc. test positive for the same substance then there would seem to have to be some kind of connection between them?

OR, the initial testing was faulty and there is no connection because there was never any trace substance there.

I am hoping and leaning towards the OR explanation BECAUSE, Dabo is extremely careful with the Clemson brand and will do what needs to be done to protect what he and others have spent 10 years to build and I totally understand and agree with that. IF there was anything to this, i.e. more widespread, then why risk all this, i.e. just do what BAMA does and have them stay home, keep it confidential and deal with it later if you have to.

We have a world class facility and, I thought, monitored pretty much everything these kids eat, do, etc. This just doesn't seem to make sense...............

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just doesn't seem to make sense................

Dec 26, 2018, 11:48 AM

Agreed. There is something super suspicious about this entire thing. It made me wonder if there was some kind of conspiracy. I don't know. When will we find out?

Re: Just doesn't seem to make sense................

Dec 26, 2018, 11:52 AM

I hope they don’t find this chemical in our food. That could be bad news.

Not to worry...CU has a PI working on it!

Dec 18, 2021, 5:03 PM

I expect a supplement inadvertently contained banned drug

Dec 26, 2018, 2:10 PM

My worry is that a supplement provided by Clemson to the team had it, and that our trainers/staff didn't do the full diligence. Best case is the players went to GNC on their own, but I would still expect that to be double-checked by the staff.

Many athletes over the years have been busted inadvertently taking a banned substance. I can't expect Clemson willingly tested the boundaries. Instead it was an unknown / nonlisted product.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic