Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Jake Bentley and Saivion Smitth parallels
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 1

Jake Bentley and Saivion Smitth parallels

Sep 3, 2019, 3:37 PM

We all watched Alabama's All-American cornerback Savion Smith go down when Justyn Ross barely touched him on the first touchdown run in the second half of the NCG. All of the announcers were speculating on what a "horrible" injury he must have suffered, even the Clemson announcers. But with the main broadcast as well with the Clemson radio broadcast, no one mentioned him "trotting" back out on the field with 2 and a half minutes still remaining in the third quarter. But when you watch the Alabama Radio broadcast on You Tube, Eli Gold, the Alabama play-caller said with 2:13 left in the third quarter that Saivion Smith was "trotting" back out onto the field. That's some quick recovery from such a horrible injury! I think he must have had to fake a really bad injury when Ross touched him, since he was so humiliated on that play. Even to the point of having him carted off the field on the medical cart.

By the way, he left early for the NFL and was cut by the Jacksonville Jaguars on Saturday. When are they going to ever learn?

I think Jake must have just kicked his helmut in disgust when the team got back to the locker room.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic