Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Jaelyn Lay
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Jaelyn Lay

May 31, 2019, 3:05 PM

Just got done watching his senior film and wow does he jump off the screen and show every reason why the coaches say his ceiling is sky high. Played true tight end a long in HS and was an obviously dominant blocker but most 6-6 250 high schoolers are pretty darn strong comparatively. Top end speed is so so but that'll get worked on quickly, he's extremely strong with his point of attack on the ball and is very tough to move out of place once he decides where he's going, he's phenomenal at using his body to keep a DB away from the ball and using his length to his advantage. I can't wait to watch this kid perform this year and I think next year him and Galloway will be a dangerous duo for sure.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Jaelyn Lay

May 31, 2019, 3:21 PM

Must improve his catching skills. Dropped at least three easy catches in the Spring Game. May have been nerves but was not an empressive start

May 31, 2019, 3:42 PM

Thanks coaches for the update, get a life!

May 31, 2019, 3:49 PM

You should let me know your opinion about watching an entire football game from start to finish every saturday for up to 15 weeks, how does that make you feel? Is my company going to go under? Will my family not be fed? Will my possessions get repo'd from not having a life? I even spent plenty of money flying 3,000 miles to WATCH the game in person when I had it for free on TV, what life altering action were you making when strolling the internet so upset and angered by my comment you had to get a life and state such?

May 31, 2019, 3:50 PM [ in reply to Re: Jaelyn Lay ]

Most guys struggle in the spring games, only a few weeks on campus then pack 60k people in to scream at you is pretty rattling, he's gonna overcome it and adapt I believe.

May 31, 2019, 4:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Jaelyn Lay ]

You will see him sparingly.

We’re going 5 WR’s mostly this year.

Ross, Tee, Ngata, Ladson, Overton

Jump Ball any Juan?

I hope it works because according to Bama spares Trevor can only throw 50/50 balls.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 31, 2019, 4:15 PM

Every ball is a 50/50 ball. Our guy either catches it or he doesn't. Lol

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Personally, I doubt we see many 'fives' with the RBs we have***

May 31, 2019, 4:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Jaelyn Lay ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 31, 2019, 4:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Jaelyn Lay ]

Yep he has great potential but did not show us that in the Spring game.....had the butter fingers that day......I know one practice game does not really mean anything but hoping he will improve with his catching ability because we are going to need him to step up at tight end this year......Go Tigers!!!!

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic