Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Big recruiting week for Clemson basketball and Brad Brownell
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

TNET: Big recruiting week for Clemson basketball and Brad Brownell

Oct 26, 2019, 2:01 PM

Big recruiting week for Clemson basketball and Brad Brownell

Clemson basketball coach Brad Brownell, who came up short in recent in-state recruiting efforts with Zion Williamson and Josiah-Jordan James, won a major recruiting victory Wednesday when the state’s top player in the 2020 class, 6-10 PJ Hall of Dorman, announced a commitment during a ceremony at the Dorman Arena. He then added the final piece of the 2020 class a day later.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Big recruiting week for Clemson basketball and Brad Brownell

Oct 26, 2019, 3:14 PM

Again, very good two man class.

Both have a lot of potential, but the kid that really is going to emerge in the next year or two is Prosper. Already has an NBA type body and similar in build and athlete to McDaniels, Blossomgame, and Grantham, but with more potential. Has skills and once he really improves his jumper a little more the sky is the limit. I watched a whole game on YouTube from the NBA Academy Games from this past summer in Atlanta when Coach Goins started really recruited him heavily and he was impressive. I would highly recommend if you have some time to watch this video and check him out. Here:

https://youtu.be/yH4f3ytIEFQ

Next year's roster should now include

Oct 26, 2019, 4:17 PM

Simms, Dawes, Hunter, Moore, Hall and Prosper, who were all consensus 4 stars. And also Jemison, Tyson and Newman who were 4 stars according to some services. At least according to the gurus, the talent level is really picking up

Re: Next year's roster should now include

Oct 27, 2019, 4:24 PM

striperfan said:

Simms, Dawes, Hunter, Moore, Hall and Prosper, who were all consensus 4 stars. And also Jemison, Tyson and Newman who were 4 stars according to some services. At least according to the gurus, the talent level is really picking up

Yes, great assessment...

Re: Next year's roster should now include

Oct 27, 2019, 4:30 PM [ in reply to Next year's roster should now include ]

Could be that what CBB has been building is starting to yield results on the recruiting trail. ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’ve seen his tape

Oct 28, 2019, 8:49 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Big recruiting week for Clemson basketball and Brad Brownell ]

his ball handling looks really good along with his finishing, now correct me if I’m wrong but it didn’t look like he is close in terms of jump shooting to blossomgame or grantham. Maybe that can change but it looked like his shooting form needs a lot of work. Still looks like a star recruiting class tho, I really do think this program is on the rise.

Re: I’ve seen his tape

Oct 28, 2019, 9:00 AM

GoTigers58 said:

his ball handling looks really good along with his finishing, now correct me if I’m wrong but it didn’t look like he is close in terms of jump shooting to blossomgame or grantham. Maybe that can change but it looked like his shooting form needs a lot of work. Still looks like a star recruiting class tho, I really do think this program is on the rise.

His form does probably need a little work but he has really improved it in the last period. I'd say his form is as good as KJ's or JB. Maybe not as good at the same stage as Grantham. His handle is really good for that size. His long reach and athletic ability will make him a terror on the defensive side right away.

He reminds me more of KJ then

Oct 29, 2019, 12:15 AM

Grantham but yeah I agree with pretty much everything you said he seems like a freak athelete who is a real good ball handler. what people forget about Grantham is that he was unbelievable in transition as a passer not as much as a finisher. Still a fine finisher, but not nearly as good as KJ who was an athletic freak and a decent shooter. Grantham was a rediculous shooter when he got hot. Although he would have those games where he’d go for 5 points.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic