Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The best RB in college football and we have no run game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,181

The best RB in college football and we have no run game

Nov 7, 2020, 9:05 PM

whatsoever. The best RB in Clemson history, and we may have the worst run game in the conference. Not to mention two NFL caliber QBs and a stable of 5star WRs to keep defenses busy. Try to get your mind around that mind-bottling fact.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: The best RB in college football and we have no run game

Nov 7, 2020, 9:07 PM

Zone blocking scheme. Running game gets creases every now and then but not often.

Offensive line can pass block tonight so let’s throw the ball. Middle of field is open. Tight ends, over and over

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 7, 2020, 9:09 PM

Yep that’s just what I told my dungeon master.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 7, 2020, 9:07 PM

It's sad that handing off the ball to ETN is a poor play call. We don't have a good run blocking OL.

It’s hard to fathom at this point. No push at all from the o-line.

Nov 7, 2020, 9:08 PM

ND looks bigger and stronger. They are in control of the line of scrimmage so far.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There are two ND guys in our backfield before Travis even

Nov 7, 2020, 9:10 PM

gets the ball. Dabo needs to call out our OL's manhood at halftime. we are being used and abused.

ND also seems to own the line when they are on offense as well. Brent will eventually figure something out, but meantime, players are dropping like flies with injuries. At this rate, there will be some unknown numbers finishing the game for us.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: There are two ND guys in our backfield before Travis even

Nov 7, 2020, 9:14 PM

I agree. Our OL looks like boys compared the the men of ND’s line. Lots of missed blocks

Nov 7, 2020, 9:10 PM

Two things:

1) ETN made a mistake coming back. He could be one year closer to 2nd NFL contract.

2) ETN may have reached the stage where he knows the OL sucks and his laundry list of could-be agents is telling him not try too hard and get hurt.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Inexplicable why...

Nov 7, 2020, 9:11 PM

a team that has played in five CFPs in a row and won two championships has such a poor offensive line.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,181
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic