Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
should our staff be focusing more on current players rather
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 47
| visibility 1

should our staff be focusing more on current players rather

Jan 21, 2016, 9:56 AM

than spending all their time out recruiting? If they did, much needed db's may not be transferring.

I hope Dabo isn't building a paper house.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

First the CB next thing you know Kelly Bryant will transfer

Jan 21, 2016, 10:00 AM

I think he needs significant playing time vs Auburn. At least the first few series maybe even the entire first half. We can't afford to lose this kid too.

It's a tough balance with KB

Jan 21, 2016, 10:03 AM

Because you don't want DW4 to lose so much playing time that he gets mad and leaves for the NFL

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: It's a tough balance with KB

Jan 21, 2016, 10:06 AM

? Watson is gone after next year, didn't he say he was graduating early?

So grad students can't play football? Is that a new rule?***

Jan 21, 2016, 10:07 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: First the CB next thing you know Kelly Bryant will transfer

Jan 21, 2016, 10:07 AM [ in reply to First the CB next thing you know Kelly Bryant will transfer ]

Honestly, if KB leaves are we even hurting that much? We would still have DW4 this year, then Tucker Israel and the 5* 2017 commit (name escapes me)

Haha...nice.**

Jan 21, 2016, 10:27 AM [ in reply to First the CB next thing you know Kelly Bryant will transfer ]

nm

I have yet to see him throw the ball except for the shrine bowl

Jan 21, 2016, 11:14 AM [ in reply to First the CB next thing you know Kelly Bryant will transfer ]

Dude we've got the #1 overall qb coming in next years class anyways. So who says KB is gettin PT at all anyways.

this probably clears the way for deshaun to go both ways...

Jan 21, 2016, 10:05 AM

almost ensuring a well-deserved heisman mention in 2016.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good point dsp, the only knock on DW4 was the number

of INTs he threw this year. But if he wins the turnover margin on his own, they'd be all out of excuses. Hopefully bob will be here soon to fax all of this to Dabo

Re: should our staff be focusing more on current players rather

Posts like this are what make many of us think you aren't a Clemson fan.

>>>> Do you honestly think Dabo is losing guys through neglect? If you do, then you are either stupid or a uscjr fan trolling, or both.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm going with the "both" answer***

Jan 21, 2016, 10:09 AM

if i was a betting man which i'm not, i'd say you nailed it.***

Jan 21, 2016, 10:12 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

just take off the

Jan 21, 2016, 10:15 AM [ in reply to Re: should our staff be focusing more on current players rather ]

orange colored glasses

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Jan 21, 2016, 10:16 AM [ in reply to Re: should our staff be focusing more on current players rather ]

lol

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Tnet = paper house.

Jan 21, 2016, 10:27 AM [ in reply to Re: should our staff be focusing more on current players rather ]

smh

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 21, 2016, 10:17 AM

null

We could lose Wilkins too if we don't get him in the wildcat

Jan 21, 2016, 10:18 AM

nm

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say...

Jan 21, 2016, 10:22 AM

that they know what they're doing and are focused on doing their jobs.

Re: I'm gonna go out on a limb and say...

Jan 21, 2016, 3:23 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qiw3vVy_eN8

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

Jan 21, 2016, 10:24 AM

He's right... Stuff like this makes you look like your not a Clemson fan. I won't call you a copy tho cause that sh*ts childish. Anyhow...

It's recruiting season. It's what teams do. Saban is doing the same thing. Do ewe even football?

Jan 21, 2016, 10:25 AM

More importantly, it makes you look NOT SMART

Jan 21, 2016, 10:26 AM

null

Some people have broken sarcasm meters...***

Jan 21, 2016, 4:44 PM [ in reply to Re: should our staff be focusing more on current players rather ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Jan 21, 2016, 10:31 AM

Don't worry York Clemson is leaving for the Big 12 where everything is better!

Jan 21, 2016, 10:34 AM

Should Dabo harshen his tone, you know, get more stern, so our DB's are more focused...should they eat pancakes every Tuesday and Thursday to ensure maximum growth.

Are you trying to out "NOT SMART" york?

Jan 21, 2016, 10:51 AM

good luck.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Had no idea that NOT SMART york was in the closet.

Jan 21, 2016, 11:00 AM

He probably has cable too.

Should we tell SMART york?

lol... Not that kind of "out".

Jan 21, 2016, 11:11 AM

"Out" like, "Clemson out played the opponent."

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Jan 21, 2016, 10:34 AM

Should dabo get a buzz cut?

Oh shna'p

Jan 21, 2016, 10:35 AM

I dun started suntin

Jan 21, 2016, 11:00 AM

York Tiger - it is posters like you who make me wonder if they even have any common sense! Your comment clearly shows a lack of knowledge about winter workouts, recruiting and work with all levels of coaching at Clemson.

Go Tigers!

Jan 21, 2016, 11:21 AM

null

Good grief

Jan 21, 2016, 11:01 AM

are you nuts?

Well, I for juan am really concerned about Dabo's apparent

Jan 21, 2016, 11:05 AM

lack of concern for BV's pull-back guy.

Seems to me BV ought to made to SIT DOWN EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE to give his shadow a breather. Either that or give the poor fellow a CLEMSON UNIVERSITY FIGHTING TIGERS' FOLDING CHAIR to catch a break.

Jeez, youse guys NEVER THINK of the impotent thangs!

So, there's that.

I just struggle to figure out why Crump hasn't banned

Jan 21, 2016, 11:10 AM

you, GWP, and DSP yet. Not sure how someone has so much time to troll TigerBoards.

Re: I just struggle to figure out why Crump hasn't banned

Jan 21, 2016, 11:22 AM

null

Crump has tried, but it didn't stick

Jan 21, 2016, 11:36 AM [ in reply to I just struggle to figure out why Crump hasn't banned ]

But don't think I don't appreciate a good visit from the no-fun police every now and then. You just keep being you.

Jan 21, 2016, 11:12 AM

WE CAN ONLY HOPE THIS IS YET ANOTHER ATTEMPT AT YOUR SICK HUMOR. DUDE, IT AINT WORKING.

ENOUGH OF THE SILLY SARCASTIC POSTS GEEZ!!!

Jan 21, 2016, 11:15 AM

ONLY SERIOUS POSTS PLEASE! THIS IS NOT A PLACE OF FUN OR ENJOYMENT!!!!!!

Thanks York and all the other posters. You guys make me laugh at work when I shouldn't.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ENOUGH OF THE SILLY SARCASTIC POSTS GEEZ!!!

Jan 21, 2016, 11:19 AM

IF WE ONLY KNEW WHEN HE WAS ACTUALLY SERIOUS.

Wood you be kind enough to provide a

Jan 21, 2016, 11:26 AM [ in reply to ENOUGH OF THE SILLY SARCASTIC POSTS GEEZ!!! ]

list of "all the other posters".

TIA in advance

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

I'm thinkin for example...CUTigerbob.... :-)***

Jan 21, 2016, 11:29 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

PIGS of Wimmins Posters!! Farrah Fawcett is a good start

Jan 21, 2016, 4:41 PM [ in reply to ENOUGH OF THE SILLY SARCASTIC POSTS GEEZ!!! ]

yummy

Jan 21, 2016, 3:27 PM

If he had the slightest thought in his head of transferring, it's what he needs to do. Can't have people who aren't all in

Maybe they should spend a month or two with them

Jan 21, 2016, 3:53 PM

In the spring maybe. Then late in the summer and all next fall. That should be enough face time

Maybe they should spend a month or two with them

Jan 21, 2016, 3:53 PM

In the spring maybe. Then late in the summer and all next fall. That should be enough face time

What about Zerrick Cooper?

Jan 21, 2016, 5:02 PM

Can't forget this kid!

I dont see KB leaving town. Tucker Israel, maybe; but not KB.

I don't know what it would take for him to leave, but if he did, I would expect it would involve a dominant QB taking over.
That's a good 'problem to have.

Regardless, I think KB is going to contribute this season and, if he learns to throw, will be the starter next year (2017).

Cricket Chirp Temperature Formula:
Number of Chirps per 14 seconds + 40 = Approximate Temperature

Replies: 47
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic