Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Items allowed in stadium
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Items allowed in stadium

Sep 9, 2016, 6:59 PM

I've tried to make sense of what can be brought into the stadium. Someone has blessed my family with tickets to the game tomorrow. I watch 99% of games on TV in the comfort of my home because of my back. I'm giving it a go tomorrow. I know it will be steaming hot. What can be brought it? I would at least like to bring in some water. Thanks in advance.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Unopened bottles of water are fine.

Sep 9, 2016, 7:00 PM

http://www.clemsontigers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=211110826&DB_OEM_ID=28500

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Unopened bottles of water are fine.

Sep 9, 2016, 7:12 PM

I called the ticket office today asking about unopened bottles of water. The young lady I spoke with asked someone else and told me no outside food or beverage. Last year we could bring unopened water in. By tomorrow they could allow water in.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So are...

Sep 9, 2016, 7:07 PM

Inflatable c0cks not allowed in the stadium anymore when we play the coots? That was a fun game to be at!

~JKB

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

hope you have bought one of these

Sep 9, 2016, 7:10 PM

clear wallet

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: hope you have bought one of these

Sep 9, 2016, 10:31 PM

Thanks everyone

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Items allowed in stadium

Sep 9, 2016, 7:23 PM

They have always allowed an unopened bottle of water per person. I take in a second one after the half. Mine are frozen. Stay cold that way. Take a couple of wash cloths with ice in a one gallon plastic ziplock bag. You can use it to cool off and wipe off the sweat.

mini bottles will still fit in your shorts***

Sep 9, 2016, 7:26 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 9, 2016, 7:30 PM

Sunscreen allowed?

Sep 9, 2016, 7:40 PM

You can bring only unopened water in...one bottle per person. Any camera or binocular case will not be permitted. Only certain size seat cushions will be allowed also. Anyone leaving at halftime and wanting to return must get a ticket for this game only to return...no return ticket no enter.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic