Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Is the bama game a must win?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1

Is the bama game a must win?

Dec 13, 2016, 1:00 PM

Looking ahead to Alabama (sorry SC State) I have to say that is a must win game for our program. Alabama has already lost to Dayton, Valpo, and Texas, which aren’t exactly world beaters. Their only wins are over cupcake teams, and if we are trying to take the next step they are a team we need to handle.

Being on the road makes it difficult, but we do not need to go into Columbia on two days rest knowing that is a must win game, the coots are a much better team this year than Bama. We shall see….

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is the bama game a must win?

Dec 13, 2016, 1:23 PM

Yes its a must win considering the treacherous ACC this year. Need 9 out of conference games at a minimum before a guaranteed 19 ACC games (18+1 acct).

However it is one I have expect to win as long as Shelton continues to get a little bit healthier week to week.

Ive been to 13 games each of the past 2 years and every home game this year including the exhibition and this is far and away the best Clemson BBall team Ive seen in a long time.

There has been some frustrating moments this year in a handful of games like having 5 fastbreak turnovers against Nebraska in the first half or having 6 fastbreak turnovers against high point thoughout the game. The main thing is we found a way to win both while seeming to improve our team chemistry, defense and ball movement on offense albeit incrementally from game to game.

I think there is a lot to be excited about going forward the rest of the year as we will get a skilled big man in Eli Thomas who I expect to give us roughly 5 and 5 every game and most importantly give us a legit big to add to the depth down there.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic