Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
More riot incitement from the usual suspects
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1,039

More riot incitement from the usual suspects

Apr 13, 2021, 12:07 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: More riot incitement from the usual suspects

Apr 13, 2021, 12:52 PM

Which of these Tweets is not like the other? I'll take vicious issue with the first, actually, and say "meh" to Kamala's.

I actually agree that Tlaib's tweet is incendiary. To be honest, I'm getting thoroughly tired of her brand of over-Woke toxicity; it's pointless, it crosses the line, it's destructive, it paints one side as being entirely the problem while the other as blameless victims, and proposes extreme, destructive, completely disproportional, irrational, socially-disrupting "solutions" that ultimately will create far more problems than any resolve any sort of problems.

Why, I ask, is Tlabi's rhetoric allowed any more on Twitter than Proud Boy hate speech? Twitter needs to crack down on her, too. I will warrant that T3 has a point when he says Twitter needs to be more fair-minded in some aspects...and here is where the Dems need to be far more careful about who they allow into their "Big Tent", because extremists like Tlaib are as toxic and divisive as the Proud Boys are.

Daunte Wright was in fact a gang-banger running from the cops, and this was in fact incompetence, not "murder." Extreme, inexcusable incompetence, granted, but calling this "state-sanctioned murder" is criminally incendiary and a US representative who took an oath to represent all her people should know better.

As far as Kamala's statement...meh. Don't care for it, and it definitely didn't win my heart, but it didn't cause me to want to ban her from Twitter. Whereas I think Tlaib's going the way of Marjorie Green. We don't need extremists throwing fuel on the fire, on either side, and if they wanna do this monkeyshines crazy grandstanding crap they can do it from the sidelines, and without committee assignments...and, IMHO, without a Twitter platform. But it's seriously getting time for those who don't want to find a way to get along to be SILENT because I am tired of America being on fire.

Apr 13, 2021, 12:57 PM

Apr 13, 2021, 1:22 PM

Kamala doesn’t get the benefit of the doubt after she promoted a bail fund to bail rioters out of jail.

Also after Months of rioting she said that it won’t stop and shouldn’t stop. She’s a #####.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tlaib needs to spend time in her District

Apr 14, 2021, 7:26 AM [ in reply to Re: More riot incitement from the usual suspects ]

I cannot understand why Republicans do not hold her accountable for her lack of awareness of what is happening in her home District and why she refuses to show up.....unless, it is for a ribbon cutting or to go after the hospitals in the area.

She needs to go and hang out at Hazel Park one Saturday. Maybe she would appreciate the Police.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Im glad Kamala could break away from picking out curtains

Apr 13, 2021, 1:04 PM

To chime in on this subject ...

Now, about the border thing ...

(Crickets)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Im glad Kamala could break away from picking out curtains

Apr 13, 2021, 1:35 PM

I wouldn't put those 2 messages in the same category...

Apr 13, 2021, 1:15 PM

the first one is idiotic

I don't care for a POTUS or VPOTUS making a determination on a case under investigation like this, but VP Harris' response isn't in the same ballpark as Tlaib's.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’m with y’all on the Kamala thing being meh to whatever

Apr 13, 2021, 1:32 PM

Investigation will obviously happen

If she wants healing, she’d say stop rioting

The family will sure get more in depth answers, but as it stands officer accidentally used her firearm instead of her taser, deadly mistake, proper consequences will happen after said investigation

They can’t have answers and justice now if they are just starting an investigation

Re: I’m with y’all on the Kamala thing being meh to whatever

Apr 13, 2021, 1:48 PM

I have been looking for this information for a long time, I was very surprised when I found it here.

Re: I’m with y’all on the Kamala thing being meh to whatever

Apr 14, 2021, 4:29 AM

Glad to join your community! 192.168.1.1

That darn George Soros and his meddling with his billions.***

Apr 13, 2021, 1:35 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 14, 2021, 7:38 AM

Tlaib is a stupid bltch.

I'm a bit surprised that we have not seen assassination attempts by extremists on one side or the other.

Of course, I am watching Narcos at the moment...:)

Replies: 12
| visibility 1,039
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic