Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm like some of you in that
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

I'm like some of you in that

Jan 7, 2018, 11:47 PM

I feel worse about this latest ### whipping by Bama than when we were mud stomped by WVU 70-33. Just feeling reaaallly depressed.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Remember that time the coots were in the playoff??***

Jan 7, 2018, 11:49 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Remember that time the coots were in the playoff??***

Jan 8, 2018, 7:00 AM

No, when was that???

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Every year..twice this year.***

Jan 8, 2018, 8:02 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: I'm like some of you in that

Jan 7, 2018, 11:54 PM

You should be careful not to act on your feelings , particularly when depression is in play .
Just be thankful that you're a Clemson fan and that you weren't born a Coot . Those morons wouldn't know anything OTHER than the bad feels , considering that they're owned by Clemson and they are generationally stuck in the suck .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

I ALWAYS SMILE when I think of....

Jan 7, 2018, 11:54 PM

...63-17 & 56-7!!! ??

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And free piggyback rides into the end zone. LOL. The chickens are pathetic.

Jan 7, 2018, 11:56 PM

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

I’ve moved on.

Jan 7, 2018, 11:57 PM

It was obvious that Alabama is a much better team this year. For what was supposed to be a rebuilding year, to have won an ACC Championship and make the CFP as the #1 seed, that is excellent. Of course we wanted to beat Bama, but I’m at peace with it.

Besides, it is basketball season, we are 14-1 overall and 3-0 in the ACC, and on track to have an excellent season. It’s time we get behind our basketball team.

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

But, no way we beat the c##ksuckers this year. They are a basketball school

Jan 7, 2018, 11:58 PM

Oh, wait. Bwawhahahaha!

who are you trying to fool guy?***

Jan 7, 2018, 11:58 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: who are you trying to fool guy?***

Jan 8, 2018, 12:02 AM

Nobody . These trolls and repeater-scoks have no major agenda ... other than to entertain themselves .

Therefore , insult the tool before she leaves again .

DB23

Re: who are you trying to fool guy?***

Jan 8, 2018, 5:46 AM

> Nobody . These trolls and repeater-scoks have no
> major agenda ... other than to entertain themselves .
>
>
> Therefore , insult the tool before she leaves again .

No one. I just bleed Clemson.

The lack of gamecock flags flying in SC is wonderful

Jan 8, 2018, 12:04 AM

I remember when the ####### everywhere would yell at me cause I had tiger paw stickers on my car just to get my attention and point to their gamecock hats and give a #### eating grin. Brand new hats, btw. It must be nice to be able to hide your fandom in downtimes like this.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The lack of gamecock flags flying in SC is wonderful

Jan 8, 2018, 12:13 AM

Coots invented the car magnet .
Now you see their allegiance, now you don't .
Some of them have even figured out to wipe off the grimy outline left behind after they throw it in the trunk .

DB23

Jan 8, 2018, 1:20 AM

Beat it you #### coot!

I'd also be depressed if I was a Coot***

Jan 8, 2018, 4:41 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'd also be depressed if I was a Coot***

Jan 8, 2018, 5:43 AM

Actually, I'm not a coot, just struggling with how bad Clemson is right now.

Jan 8, 2018, 6:06 AM

LOL Tell us coot, how "bad" is Clemson right now. Come on, let's hear it. 12-2 this year. 40-4 the last 3 years, 2 of them to Alabama, four straight years kicking yall's sorry ###. 3 straight years kicking your butts in basketball, 3 straight years taking the baseball series. Come on coot, tell us how "bad" Clemson is. A top 10 recruiting class. Can't wait to hear this sorry response.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 8, 2018, 6:18 AM [ in reply to Re: I'd also be depressed if I was a Coot*** ]

How bad Clemson is? We went to the playoffs when we wasn’t even supposed to be there because it was a rebuilding year! We destroyed our rivals for the forth time in a row and we crushed our opposition in the conference championship game.
How bad Clemson is? If you are depressed from “how bad Clemson is”, it must be unbearable for you to be a coot!

Jan 8, 2018, 6:26 AM

> How bad Clemson is? We went to the playoffs when we
> wasn’t even supposed to be there because it was a
> rebuilding year! We destroyed our rivals for the
> forth time in a row and we crushed our opposition in
> the conference championship game.
> How bad Clemson is? If you are depressed from “how
> bad Clemson is”, it must be unbearable for you to be
> a coot!

Don't mean to upset the apple cart.

Would you accept the possibility, then, that we were overrated? If the word bad is too strong...

Jan 8, 2018, 6:41 AM

You need to stop using the word "we". This isn't the coot fantasy board.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

OVERRATED?!!

Jan 8, 2018, 8:58 AM [ in reply to Re: I'd also be depressed if I was a Coot*** ]

THEY WON THE ACC FOR THE 3rd YEAR IN A ROW!!! If you followed Clemson football you'd have known this.

Go Tigers AND Tiger Nation(al Champs!)!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Si vis pacem, para bellum (if you want peace, prepare for war)
USMC 1980-83
-Camp Lejeune
-Beirut, Lebanon
SC National Guard 1983-2018

Will accept the possibility that you're nothing but a...

Jan 8, 2018, 1:43 PM [ in reply to Re: I'd also be depressed if I was a Coot*** ]

...troll and the sooner you are booted the better. Won't be long now.

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

I completely agree with you that

Jan 8, 2018, 9:59 AM [ in reply to Re: I'd also be depressed if I was a Coot*** ]

Clemson is one of the best 2 programs in college football over the last three years and that we are continuing to get better. And you are right, winning 40 games in three years is very impressive. With another solid, highly ranked recruiting class on the way, the future is very bright for this program. We certainly are one of the best, good points all around “leo’d’thickskinned”

Jan 8, 2018, 6:24 AM

Come on man. You aren’t fooling anybody. Get out of here with this mess.

Somebody hold this Troll down and I'll spray him with this:

Jan 8, 2018, 6:58 AM
troll away.jpg(115.7 K)

It's pronounced "L Heff A" and it means "The Boss".

34-3

Jan 8, 2018, 7:35 AM

Enjoy your "bowl" win against the worst Michigan team i can remember since, well the last time you played them.

SEC Least....cant even win it...worst division in all of power 5 football?

Please, how utterly inane can you be?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Could be worse. You could be

Jan 8, 2018, 8:00 AM

A gamecocktidedawg. So embarrassed by your team that you always have to pull for some one else's team.

Poor fellows.

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Jan 8, 2018, 8:31 AM

As a '77 graduate, I've followed Clemson football for many years. Trust me when I say, "There's never been a better time to be a Clemson Tiger!" The reality is, in a rebuilding year, our guys made the Final 4. I believe they overachieved, and I'm very satisfied with the season. To have made the playoffs for 3 consecutive years is unheard of for anyone other than Alabama. Let's be honest, love him or hate him (and I'm surely not a fan), Nick Saban coached teams have been "the standard" for college football for the past decade. Yet it's obvious to everyone that Dabo Swinney and the Clemson Tigers have closed that gap substantially. Sure, Oklahoma and Georgia both had great years. Both have huge senior classes and will face a rebuilding year themselves in 2018. Kirby Smart is doing a good job at Georgia and they will continue to contend for the SEC. We'll see tonight how much progress he has truly made. In the meantime, all those SEC diehards must come to grips with the fact that their conference is still "Alabama and the eleven dwarfs." Nobody else in the league can complete with 'Bama on a week in week out basis. In the meantime, we own the ACC abd the competition has improved significantly in recent years. I like our Tiger's chances to have another rematch with Mr. Saban's elephants in the National Championship game next year. In contrast, there's no chance the "yardbirds" ever make it to the playoffs! None whatsoever. So troll on, coot, troll on. Clemson University is the only "university in South Carolina" that matters. Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 8, 2018, 1:33 PM

> As a '77 graduate, I've followed Clemson football for
> many years. Trust me when I say, "There's never been
> a better time to be a Clemson Tiger!" The reality
> is, in a rebuilding year, our guys made the Final 4.
> I believe they overachieved, and I'm very satisfied
> d with the season. To have made the playoffs for 3
> consecutive years is unheard of for anyone other than
> Alabama. Let's be honest, love him or hate him (and
> I'm surely not a fan), Nick Saban coached teams have
> been "the standard" for college football for the past
> decade. Yet it's obvious to everyone that Dabo
> Swinney and the Clemson Tigers have closed that gap
> substantially. Sure, Oklahoma and Georgia both had
> great years. Both have huge senior classes and will
> face a rebuilding year themselves in 2018. Kirby
> Smart is doing a good job at Georgia and they will
> continue to contend for the SEC. We'll see tonight
> how much progress he has truly made. In the
> meantime, all those SEC diehards must come to grips
> with the fact that their conference is still "Alabama
> and the eleven dwarfs." Nobody else in the league
> can complete with 'Bama on a week in week out basis.
> In the meantime, we own the ACC abd the competition
> n has improved significantly in recent years. I like
> our Tiger's chances to have another rematch with Mr.
> Saban's elephants in the National Championship game
> next year. In contrast, there's no chance the
> "yardbirds" ever make it to the playoffs! None
> whatsoever. So troll on, coot, troll on. Clemson
> University is the only "university in South Carolina"
> that matters. Go Tigers!

A well reasoned post until that last sentence. I'm no coot! I love me some clempson.

But, I disagree a little. Let me explain.

Despite our recruiting acumen, I don't see us sustaining the kind of success that Bama has. Why? Because utterly dominating teams do not lose games like Syracuse. It's not that we had a loss, it's the TYPE of loss.

Either way I applaud you for bringing up the board's IQ. I think other fan bases see the juvenile tenor in here and rightfully judge.

We can do better.

Go tiggers!

Type of loss??? You mean a conference loss on the road?

Jan 8, 2018, 1:44 PM

Check out the last time Alabama completely finished a season undefeated. They lose games too. Yes Alabama has sustained success for a longer period of time than Clemson. But if you check their records over the past several years, the teams are similar. Even Alabama shares a mutual respect with the Clemson football program.

There is absolutely nothing to feel bad about regarding this football season and the success that Clemson has been having. You can try to wipe the shine off of the football program but there is nothing that can take away from what Clemson football has become.

Sorry about the TD,

Jan 8, 2018, 1:48 PM

I thought I was giving it to packydumb.

My mistake.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Jan 8, 2018, 1:45 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm like some of you in that ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic