Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm glad Artavis Scott is a Clemson Tiger
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 3,139

I'm glad Artavis Scott is a Clemson Tiger

Oct 5, 2016, 6:03 PM

Watched the replay, and not many people hold on to that ball after that hit, and he does it regularly. I know the kick return was his biggest play of the game, but hanging on to that ball was huge. I was in section L so it happened on the complete opposite side of the field from me, but it looked like he got popped and it never even fazed him. He seems to always come down with those balls. And he always seems to step up in the big moments.

I hope he absolutely goes off the rest of the season. Good things happen when you put the ball in his hands, and he is all about his brothers on the team. Watch him block. Watch him get those extra yards. He is the definition is what this program is now

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's right...viva #3!***

Oct 5, 2016, 6:10 PM

Re: That's right...viva #3!***

Oct 5, 2016, 6:17 PM

Teams have learned to key in on Tay. Unfortunate for him that McCloud has a similar stature, and can also run the same types of bubble/jet sweeps. Would love to see him get back to the target #s from last year.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That's right...viva #3!***

Oct 5, 2016, 6:21 PM

I think as the season goes on, more of that attention goes to 7.

I always think it's funny that ppl say "you have to stop 4 to beat Clemson". Well no ####. You're gonna have a good chance of beating anybody if you can stop their QB. Just happens that ours is the best in the nation with weapons that would make Bellichek jealous

Re: I'm glad Artavis Scott is a Clemson Tiger

Oct 5, 2016, 6:12 PM

With D Cain starting to get going plus Ray Ray, Scott ,Williams and Legget.
This O is getting ready to take off, they are getting ready to start making it look easy.
I can see Powell making some big plays down the stretch, Feaster is going to get some chances .
Also don't forget about Renfrow coming back and Gallman out the backfield.
WE TOO DEEP

Re: I'm glad Artavis Scott is a Clemson Tiger

Oct 5, 2016, 6:18 PM

Williams, Cain and Scott are the most physically gifted in my opinion, with Ray Ray close behind. Renfrow has what you can't coach. He's just going to find a way every time to get open and make the play. Leggett is a physical freak because of his height and speed, please his ability to catch the ball away from his body. Powell could probably be put in that first group with the most physically gifted, but I need to see more from him on this stage. Him and Overton and Feaster will all benefit from bring a part of a team like this.

Gallman is a grown man isn't he? It was so nice to see that Wayne Gallman Saturday that already had his head down and shoulders bowed ready to hit somebody!

Scott and Gallman have provided the team w/ an identity

Oct 5, 2016, 7:47 PM

Those two are tough hard nosed workers. They take care of business.

those two and DW bullied the coots for 4 quarters as FR

Oct 6, 2016, 8:24 AM

And this team hasn't looked back since.

I heard that lamecock fans don't like him too much...

Oct 5, 2016, 7:57 PM

which I LOVE!! ha ha ha

Yep, Artavis is a bad man and tough as nails

Oct 5, 2016, 9:15 PM

Heck of a job holding onto that catch.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I certainly expected Scott to hold onto the ball

Oct 6, 2016, 5:55 AM

He's been doing it his whole career. I don't think I've ever seen a receiver with his ability to absorb a big hit after the catch.

Re: I certainly expected Scott to hold onto the ball

Oct 6, 2016, 8:33 AM

Scott doesn't just absorb... he initiates. He wants to pop people in the mouth

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"There's something in these hills and I suspect that's what it is - the ability of an institution through the unending dedication and greatness of its people - its administration, its faculty, its staff, its students and alumni - to impart to all it touches a respect, an admiration, an affection that stands firm in disquieting times when things around it give impressions of coming unglued." - Joe Sherman '34

Replies: 11
| visibility 3,139
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic