Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm about to blow a gasket
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

I'm about to blow a gasket

Jan 12, 2017, 9:06 PM

Super liberal in laws sent me that garbage article from the nation today and tried to talk to me about it over dinner. Jesus fn christ.... If you haven't read it yet the link is below. The people who write this crap is everything that is wrong with America. Not dabo. Dabo teaches people how not to be worthless pieces of garbage unlike the writers of this article.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm about to blow a gasket

Jan 12, 2017, 9:10 PM

Get a new set of inlaws, or do like I do and refuse to go to their house and run them off pretty quickly when they come to mine.

Jan 12, 2017, 9:23 PM

Trust me I wish I could. These are real dirt foot libs straight from the source of Vermont

Nothing worse than dealing with a flaming libitard***

Jan 12, 2017, 9:12 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

i blew a gasket a few minutes ago...

Jan 12, 2017, 9:12 PM

Barely flushed. Now we should flush this article and the d-bag that wrote.

Jan 12, 2017, 9:13 PM

Dude the only time I ever hear this crap is from people like you on here crying about it. Who the #### reads the paper anyways.....

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Writer is a fecking idiot.***

Jan 12, 2017, 9:16 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Why would this bother you? It's just far left wing idiocy.

Jan 12, 2017, 9:16 PM

Not even the libs could take this guy serious. They quoted Clemson Professor Chenjerai Kumanyika, and said what he wrote to Dabo,was perfect, lol. Why even give him a platform on here?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Re: Why would this bother you? It's just far left wing idiocy.

Jan 12, 2017, 9:18 PM

Idc about the article. I'm more pizzed at people who send me garbage and act like it's news just to get a reaction.

kinda like....

Jan 12, 2017, 9:32 PM

You putting it on here to get a reaction. Get outta here.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What bothers me is that Professor Chenjerai Kumanyik

Jan 12, 2017, 9:33 PM [ in reply to Why would this bother you? It's just far left wing idiocy. ]

is still on the faculty.

Jan 12, 2017, 9:19 PM

This the crap that pisses me off. Yankees love to talk crap about the South but it's always them moving down here. Stay the hell in North if you don't like it here.

I understand why you posted it

Jan 12, 2017, 9:26 PM

But if you really don't like i and think it's garbage, don't link it anywhere, even to tell people it's bad. Clicks=Cash in this day and age, and the saying of 'no such thing as bad press' still remains true.

And no, I have no clicked on or read it

Clemson

Best way to shut up a liberal....

Jan 12, 2017, 9:32 PM

I always tell them that I am proud of my large carbon footprint. My diesel truck has an awesome programmer that lets me "Roll Coal" whenever I get in front of a Prius.

Lean in close and tell them that you burn used tires soaked in used motor oil at night so your neighbor the touchy-feely environmentalist can't see all the smoke cranking up in the air, and sometimes you like to toss a baby seal on the fire just for S & G's.

If that doesn't work then tell them you are your kids take the Christmas tree out back when moms gone, drink whisky and shoot the bulbs off of the tree. Who cares that there's a middle school 200 feet behind the double wide.
Don't tell my wife, but that's how little Hanna lost her ear, it really wasn't the Pit Bull.

By this time you should be talking to an empty room.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 12, 2017, 9:35 PM

Lol @ house libs giving me a TD. I'm not a conservative nor a trump voter...but I also don't put up with BS like this article. Everyone deserves their own view but when it is uninformed and uneducated like this article ito really strikes a nerve

don't (re)post this stuff here, it just gives it legs!!***

Jan 12, 2017, 10:28 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Jan 12, 2017, 10:36 PM

Some of you are soft. You act like this article getting 20 clicks from tnet makes a difference. He is getting tens of thousands of clicks from all over the web. I thought some of you would like to know what kind of hate is being spewed about your Alma mater.

Jan 12, 2017, 10:46 PM

So South Carolina's history is Dabo's fault??
Clemson's history is Dabo's fault??
The way college football is organized is Dabo's fault??

Holy crap!!! How old is Dabo??

Also, I'm pretty upset Dabo didn't arrange for Clemson to have a few more Championships by now, since apparently he set the whole thing up. 30 sounds about right. Also Dabo? since you're responsible for the entire history of the State, I'd like the deed for all of the land from the GA-NC border, from the high tide line and 20 miles inland and throw in Hilton Head Island too. Thanks man, I appreciate ya.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic