Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
NCSU Board sounds like cootville
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

NCSU Board sounds like cootville

Sep 23, 2013, 12:01 PM

Every thread is about the bad call on the underwood run (which was a bad call); however, they are obsessing over it relentlessly and are saying we are overrated, etc.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=178&f=2515

Whatever. There's no proof they would've won that game even if the call isn't blown. I still think we would've gotten it together and won. Our D-Line was dominating pretty much the whole 2nd half.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: NCSU Board sounds like cootville

Sep 23, 2013, 12:02 PM

give their td. they were still going to lose. maybe they could learn to line up right and how to shift. then they can worry about beating someone.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

illegal cut block on our end that allowed....

Sep 23, 2013, 12:37 PM

runner to get to outside. Go back and watch it! I was at the game. Saw it from the "get go".

This is the definiton of a cut block.

Sep 23, 2013, 1:16 PM

Cut blocking is legal as long as the defensive player has not already been engaged by another offensive player.

Just went back and watched it because a buddy told me the same thing about the play. It is just one guy for Clemson running at the St. runner and the blocker goes low and cuts his legs out from underneath. I'm not sure that fits the definition of a chop/cut block and maybe that isn't why it was called.

How would they react if they had 3 phantom holds that would

Sep 23, 2013, 12:07 PM

cost them 3 games with GT? It's the ACC way.

Message was edited by: AThomas®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If tajh hadn't overthrow 2 passes...***

Sep 23, 2013, 12:07 PM

Clemson

Were if and buts candy and nuts...

Sep 23, 2013, 12:14 PM

NC State still loses and Clemson remains ranked in the top 3 nationally.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Then every day would be Erntedankfest...

Sep 23, 2013, 1:39 PM

sorry... had to...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 23, 2013, 12:15 PM

If they are acknowledging that NC St barely beat Richmond with a last second field goal and played fairly close to the #3 team in the country.....

then their argument for Clemson being overrated is stating hey, we suck and we almost kept up with your #3 team

they can't have it both ways, thinking they are decent and Clemson is overrated without looking back 1 week and accepting they barely beat a Div 2 school

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 23, 2013, 12:17 PM

They can cry me a river, we still kicked their a$$ even with our "c" game!!!

They live a sad life

Sep 23, 2013, 12:19 PM

Absolute obsession with UNC and a victim complex like I've never seen. I guess I might be that way too if my teams were as mediocre as theirs.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 23, 2013, 12:22 PM

NCSU is basically USuCk, only in NC. They are always the little sister, have never done anything in football and most of thier fans don't even understand the basic rules of the game. I asked one the other day, "If Clemson is so bad, then why have they won 9 of the last 10" he just looked at the ground and walked away.

Sep 23, 2013, 12:25 PM

Over-rated: When a team ranks lower than your team outplays your team and comes close to beating them.

Last I check, we won, we out gained them, one player on our team had more sacks than their whole team (Beasley 3, NC State defense 2), won the turnover battle 2-nil, and outside of the Underwood play and the 4 of 5 on fourth down, we dominated that game with a grade C to D effort. They may want to re-evaluate the numbers and stop obsessing over "what might have been." To call a team you lost to over-rated is more like the definitions to

sour grapes: when something doesn't pan your way so you grip and bad mouth the person or reason the situation didn't go you way....

I don't trash talk...I speak the truth!

Sep 23, 2013, 12:27 PM

We would be pretty upset on that call too if this was 1999 and it cost us momentum in a game against FSU. One angle shows his foot on the line, the other angle you cant find it anywhere. It sucks that crap like that happens in football games but it does and when you are on the losing end of it, there will always be upset people on the boards. I dont hold it against them for feeling that way.

Those aren't complaints that you're hearing from NCSU

Sep 23, 2013, 12:32 PM

It's more like a cry for help.

Never ending search for relevance.

But...do they feel Besmirched! They might have to..

Sep 23, 2013, 12:33 PM

look that one up though. The wolfies aren't the smartest kids on the block!

Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How do you keep Gamecocks out of your yard?
• Put up goal posts
What does a Gamecock grad call a Clemson Tiger grad in 2 years?
• Boss

A still shot says a thousand words. He was out on the 47***

Sep 23, 2013, 12:35 PM

Jesus this thread:

Sep 23, 2013, 1:05 PM

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=178&f=2515&t=11973292&p=7

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Re: Jesus this thread:

Sep 23, 2013, 1:08 PM

I'm willing to bet if Battle does it again, he is off the team.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We would be doing the same thing. You know it. I know it.

Sep 23, 2013, 1:10 PM

We've all spent enough time here. The refs are always a popular target after a loss, even when a "controversial" call doesn't occur.

Sep 23, 2013, 1:35 PM

Well they don't realize that it was made up for by the following: Boyd over throwing 2 wide open wr's for easy TD's, the hold on the that bad call, the garbage late TD that took 4 4th downs to get it, and not to mention...if we really wanted too we could have scored again at the end of the game. T

They talk about the momentum would have swung they're way had they went up 14-13, but h3ll...they went up 7-6, same thing....that didn't change anything. We still would have scored 2 strait TD's and more than likely won by 12 still. They act like 1 play with a qtr in a half to play actually cost them the game. Bunch of losers....had plenty of other plays to make up for it and they didn't.

Not a bad call..since film is AFTER he stepped out in front

Sep 23, 2013, 1:38 PM

of the Clemson player & Ref. The film most needed was from the back of the Clemson player..and he blocks that view..but a side view clearly shows the Pack runner's foot coming down onto the white line..where the Red called him out.

Yes, from that point on the Pack player Did Not run out of bounds. Mute point..since he ran out earlier.

Go#3Tigers!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic