Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why is Nick not starting vsGa St? He needs reps.As a Soph.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Why is Nick not starting vsGa St? He needs reps.As a Soph.

Nov 19, 2014, 11:08 AM

He needs to play!!!!Cole's career is over. I realize Dabo wishes he could play forever for him but he has 0 future..Why play the kid who is done??I lost a lot of trust in Dabo when I saw him trying to coach Cole up hard after the 3rd pick vs Tech..Yeah ,here we are getting drilled by Tech and Dabs devotes all his time coaching and paying attention to a player who was a severe bust and should never see the field again in any situation.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

+1 for "Dabo wishes he could play forever..."

Nov 19, 2014, 11:13 AM

LOL

+1 for level headed post

Nov 19, 2014, 11:16 AM

Seems like everyone else just says "the right thing" and is trying to be PC.

Re: Why is Nick not starting vsGa St? He needs reps.As a Soph.

Nov 19, 2014, 11:16 AM

Why does it matter if he "starts"; he WILL see a few series. And, if CS can't handle business, NS may be in more than a few series.

What is the big deal about starting?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Did you watch the Tech game?

Nov 19, 2014, 11:20 AM

He doesnt need to see the field

Yes, I did ... Again, "starting" is a relative term.

Nov 19, 2014, 11:29 AM

It doesn't mean he is going to play the entire game.

What if he starts and after the first two offensive series, he sits out the rest of the game - are you still going to have this angst?

Let them play the game and quit worrying about starting.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

True, but if DW had "started" against FSU, we win that game.***

Nov 19, 2014, 11:45 AM

Re: Did you watch the Tech game?

Nov 19, 2014, 11:33 AM [ in reply to Did you watch the Tech game? ]

Instead of people feeling sorry for Cole, people are being driven to dislike Cole and dread seeing him walk on the field. I know this is a strong word and I don't me it personally against Cole's character. I am sure he is a nice guy, but I have grown to despise Cole as a player. I don't care if he has been here for 10 years. He lost the GT game, he caused us to keep giving Georgia a short field, which caused the defense extra pressure. They finally broke and the ### gave way. He threw a ball at Leggett's feet and that pass would've won the game. He did the same thing against Wake and Leggett basically threw a tantrum on the field at him.

My opinion is Dabo handed the job to Cole. He says that players have to practice well or they could lose start in the next game.

I find it funny that Dabo can call out Nick in his very limited play, even though he was 4-4 against GT, but he takes up for Cole. Cole must be seriously good friends with Cole.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll tell you why

Nov 19, 2014, 11:36 AM [ in reply to Re: Why is Nick not starting vsGa St? He needs reps.As a Soph. ]

cause he can throw an interception in about 10 seconds of his first possesion.
He is shot. Sit him down and spare him more public humiliation.

If not he will always be a joke---laughing stock
actually he should have enough dignity to refuse to go in and be exposed.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Because Cole "has given four years of his life to this

Nov 19, 2014, 11:17 AM

school"

SMH

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Deer TDer***

Nov 19, 2014, 11:31 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Re: Because Cole "has given four years of his life to this

Nov 19, 2014, 11:38 AM [ in reply to Because Cole "has given four years of his life to this ]

For Stoudt it's called "GET OVER IT" Sit your butt down

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic