Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If Winston wasn't having the year he is having, think all of
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

If Winston wasn't having the year he is having, think all of

Nov 21, 2013, 7:49 AM

this comes out? Probably not.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

no,no and no***

Nov 21, 2013, 7:51 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't be stupid. If this was my daughter, I would be

Nov 21, 2013, 8:01 AM

sitting in jail right now for assault or murder charges.

Not sure why you assume she is doing this for fame or recognition when all the facts that have been reported contradict this assumption.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't call somebody stupid you don't even know. You don't

Nov 21, 2013, 8:06 AM

even know the real facts. There is her side and there is his side and I serious doubt you were even there. So take your ill #### and go back to bed.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know as many facts as have been reported and I am

Nov 21, 2013, 8:13 AM

waiting for more to be released. I think there are many questions still to be answered. Why was the case not fully investigated? Why was it not sent to the prosecutor earlier? If it was consensual sex, why didn't Famous just say so? Why wasn't Famous' roomie questioned? Why was the case sent to the prosecutor one day after media outlets started asking for information? It smells fishy to me...

I'm not calling you stupid, but that was a stupid post.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wonder all that too. I have seen a lot of post on here

Nov 21, 2013, 8:19 AM

that I thought was stupid, crazy, etc. but I'm not going to tell someone that the post was stupid. Sometimes people throw things out there to see what other people think or to start coversations. Some start lame and then get interesting. I think it is how you make friends. Some people are to quick to "tell people what they think" when sometimes you fair better by not saying nothing at all. I've learn that the hard way.

You seem like a good guy-I apologize for calling your

Nov 21, 2013, 8:21 AM

post stupid. I've only had one cup of coffee this morning...

No problem. Maybe I took it wrong. I've enjoyed reading

Nov 21, 2013, 8:24 AM

several of your post in the past. Please drink a cup for me, coffee and I don't mix.

It stings when you're wrong, huh?***

Nov 21, 2013, 8:40 AM [ in reply to Don't call somebody stupid you don't even know. You don't ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I say that only because I have so often been wrong***

Nov 21, 2013, 8:44 AM

of all the people who are saying guilty, i wonder what

Nov 21, 2013, 8:06 AM [ in reply to Don't be stupid. If this was my daughter, I would be ]

percentage of them have daughters, and conversely, of those of us who are speculating on his innocence, how many have sons ? btw, i have two sons'.

Message was edited by: sgt tiger®

I have a son and two daughters. I struggle to teach

Nov 21, 2013, 8:08 AM

them right and wrong. They are all under 10 right now, and I am not looking forward to the next 10 years...

I have three sons, and they will be raised to not put...

Nov 21, 2013, 8:11 AM [ in reply to of all the people who are saying guilty, i wonder what ]

...themselves in this position.

Now - that said, mistakes are made.

Right now no one outside of those there know if this was assault or consensual.

Speculation makes folks look idiotic.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people who ask questions.

I agree with you. I'm just tired of the

Nov 21, 2013, 8:16 AM

"She wouldn't be doing this if he wasn't Famous" comments. She was taken to the hospital to have a rape kit done the night it happened for pete's sake...

I'm sure the next two weeks will bring a lot more information on this case.

I don't know that he's guilty. I just don't know if he is innocent either.

Re: I agree with you. I'm just tired of the

Nov 21, 2013, 9:16 AM

I'm with ya... people are forgetting that this incident took place long before anyone knew who Jameis was... he was just another FSU football player when the reported assault transpired. There's alot that stinks here, and a vast majority of it starts with the TPD and their investigation.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

aren't we all doing that right now ? there's only 3, who

Nov 21, 2013, 9:41 AM [ in reply to I have three sons, and they will be raised to not put... ]

know the absolute truth in this matter, right now.

I have a son and I'm going to wait and see what happens. I

Nov 21, 2013, 8:14 AM [ in reply to of all the people who are saying guilty, i wonder what ]

hope to raise him to be a respectful young man. I don't know all the information and only "hear" what I read.

if he raped that girl.....again...IF....then it doesn't

Nov 21, 2013, 8:31 AM

matter who HE is....he needs to go to jail and deserves and I would have hoped it would have come out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're behind on the facts. TPD sandbagged the case.

Nov 21, 2013, 8:36 AM

That's why only now the case is coming to light. No strategy on the victim' part to "bring down" and/ or some how profit from this.

they tried to bury this and intimidate a witness into going

Nov 21, 2013, 8:37 AM

away

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The real question is why and who was behind it. FSU?***

Nov 21, 2013, 8:48 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic