Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Everybody complaining
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Everybody complaining

Sep 19, 2020, 7:25 PM

You do know that we could have scored 125 points if we wanted to right?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If we ahve to go to our second team, we are toast.***

Sep 19, 2020, 7:27 PM

My goodness, take a deep breath...

Sep 19, 2020, 7:31 PM

...or three.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Re: If we ahve to go to our second team, we are toast.***

Sep 19, 2020, 7:41 PM [ in reply to If we ahve to go to our second team, we are toast.*** ]

I don't think even our "second team" played at full tilt. We were way down into the mix of personnel.

If you havent figured out the Dabo era, when the game is done, we are not rushing to post 100 points on someone. There is a time to both experiment and try different player combinations to see if something works or doesn't. You will have 2nd, 3rd, 4th, the band, womens soccer, 5th, and future Daniels players all mixed it. It is called development.

We could still likely win the ACC with out 2nd team, maybe the 3rd.

Re: If we ahve to go to our second team, we are toast.***

Sep 19, 2020, 8:19 PM [ in reply to If we ahve to go to our second team, we are toast.*** ]

First shutout since we destroyed Ohio State years ago, 49-0 at halftime, we covered the spread and there's not a chance in h e l l the 2nd string will be counted on to win a game for us but there are players on the two and three deep who will get reps with the first string when needed to win games.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the internet gave the world a voice...

Sep 19, 2020, 7:37 PM

...and the voice is all b1tching and whining!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Re: the internet gave the world a voice...

Sep 19, 2020, 7:47 PM

How many 4 and 5 stars did Citadel have in with their defensive backups? You telling me we weren't trying to score. I would be pissed if I was told that we are not going to try to score when you go in

Sep 19, 2020, 7:52 PM

When has Clemson worried about star count when trying to win...? Give acid credit and realize we could have lambasted them if we felt like it. We played our 4th QB who is a walk on.

The game was over in the first quarter. Go drink a beer and worry about something of consequence.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 19, 2020, 8:04 PM

So you are saying we weren't trying to score the whole second half with our 2nd and 3rd qb in the game. 4th guy didn't go in until very late in the game.

Sep 19, 2020, 8:35 PM

Beating the Cit isn't about 49 points being stretched into 60, 70, or 80+ points.

Lol, they can beat the coots. You don't kick a honorable program just because you can. You need to let them bottle that experience and take it to Cootlumbia.

No, it wasn't aggressive playcalling. But the D still pitched a shut out.

We had the "next man up" by the 2nd - seriously, after that, it was experimentation time. You don't thin having DJ run the 1st and goal from the 6 wasn't a mad experiment. He operated two successful possessions with the mix of "2nds +3rds". We had different guys in/out in all sorts of mixes and generally those folks were "fine" compared to some other 1st team efforts from other programs (lol, FSU).

But coming back to my point. You mix in different personnel. Add in a walk-on with a mix of starters and sure we would have blow out but it is also about making sure our development includes a mixed group. You never know what happens if you start mixing a few walk-on with the first guys...

Sep 19, 2020, 8:05 PM [ in reply to Re: the internet gave the world a voice... ]

So you are saying we weren't trying to score the whole second half with our 2nd and 3rd qb in the game. 4th guy didn't go in until very late in the game.

write Dabo a letter

Sep 19, 2020, 8:08 PM [ in reply to Re: the internet gave the world a voice... ]

maybe you could teach him how to develop a team! Maybe we can win an ACC championship or something?

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Sep 19, 2020, 7:47 PM [ in reply to the internet gave the world a voice... ]

How many 4 and 5 stars did Citadel have in with their defensive backups? You telling me we weren't trying to score. I would be pissed if I was told that we are not going to try to score when you go in

Re: Everybody complaining

Sep 19, 2020, 8:10 PM

Welcome to Tigernet. Par for the course around here.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And they wanted them to which is why a lot of them

Sep 19, 2020, 9:59 PM

are complaining.

I'll just settle for another oculus trophy.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic