Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
good thing Adam Humphries is our punt returner...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 896

good thing Adam Humphries is our punt returner...

Oct 13, 2014, 9:27 AM

we lose that game if not

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

factual post

Oct 13, 2014, 9:34 AM

is factual.

plus juan.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

If the coaches manage the play calling and the clock better

Oct 13, 2014, 9:39 AM

on the final drive before the half, we're likely not in a situation of having to defend a last second fourth and goal play with the game on the line.

I won't even get into the decision to go for it on fourth down (or the play call) on our own 40 yard line.

I'm not sure who did more damage; the officials or our own coaches.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

agreed. it looked like the last play of the first half

Oct 13, 2014, 9:42 AM

was supposed to be a throw, which makes sense since we did not have any timeouts. if that was in fact a pass play and cole did not throw the ball away and salvage a FG, then that's on him. overall though, i completely agree. our short yardage play calling has been awful all year and the decision to go on 4th down was ridiculous.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FAT TAX NOW!

Re: agreed. it looked like the last play of the first half

Oct 13, 2014, 9:46 AM

There isn't a doubt in my mind that that was Chad's call, and if we had made it, he would have used it to try and shut us up about the short yardage shotgun calls. With Chad, I think that its black or white without a grey area.

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mike Williams was wide open in the endzone, too

Oct 13, 2014, 10:45 AM [ in reply to agreed. it looked like the last play of the first half ]

lob pass over the middle would have been 6!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think that play at the half was on Stoudt--they called

Oct 13, 2014, 9:52 AM [ in reply to If the coaches manage the play calling and the clock better ]

a pass play and he should know, as a 5th year senior, when to get rid of the ball and stop the clock.

I like Stoudt, I think he can be a good QB, but he was making some frustrating decisions on Saturday.

Let's hope he gets a full week of practice in this week!

Re: If the coaches manage the play calling and the clock better

Oct 13, 2014, 10:20 AM [ in reply to If the coaches manage the play calling and the clock better ]

Trying to figure out how this has anything to do with Adam Humphries being the punt returner.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Someone said they "got scared" every time he

Oct 13, 2014, 9:46 AM

fielded punts last week on a post on T-net. I'll take that as the jinx that led to his punt return. :)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm glad they took out the Adam Humphries who

Oct 13, 2014, 9:50 AM

sucks at PRs--the guy T-Net was complaining about--and put in the Humphries who's good at returning kicks!!

Replies: 9
| visibility 896
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic