Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If FSU beats Clemson tomorrow...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

If FSU beats Clemson tomorrow...

Oct 26, 2018, 9:55 AM

I hope Dabo meets Taggert at mid field and tells him to “go win the whole thing”, like Jimbo told Dabo in 2015. We have to be able to win or lose with class, and I think that would be a classy move.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Sacrilege.... Make it 4 in a row and counting...***

Oct 26, 2018, 9:58 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We need to support our ACC family.***

Oct 26, 2018, 10:01 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

It may also be appropriate if

Oct 26, 2018, 10:03 AM

he goes into the visiting team locker room to congratulate the Seminoles, it shows class.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I doubt something like that would be allowed.***

Oct 26, 2018, 10:08 AM

Re: I doubt something like that would be allowed.***

Oct 26, 2018, 10:12 AM

It would really make Willie feel welcomed. I do not think one ACC coach has even taken the time to do this. I am quite honestly shocked that there is not a league committee that handles this sort of thing, you know with the fruit basket and all.

Re: I doubt something like that would be allowed.***

Oct 26, 2018, 10:20 AM

At the very least, visiting Willie's home with bread and wine in hand.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If FSU beats Clemson tomorrow...

Oct 26, 2018, 10:04 AM

I think you can ALWAYS count on Dabo to the classy thing. That said, I doubt he will have to do anything but accept congrats! GO TIGERS!

null

If FSU beats Clemson then I think Dabo should

Oct 26, 2018, 10:06 AM

punch Willie in his face.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: If FSU beats Clemson then I think Dabo should

Oct 26, 2018, 10:27 AM

GWPTiger® said:

punch Willie in his face.

GW, you realize that its people like you that are the cause of these mail bombs. (check your meters people)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The classy move

Oct 26, 2018, 10:07 AM

Is to beat FSU by a wide margin.

That's nice,

Oct 26, 2018, 10:10 AM

real nice.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

It’s

Oct 26, 2018, 10:12 AM

dumb - real dumb.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Jimbo = class act

Oct 26, 2018, 10:14 AM

Wait wut?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 26, 2018, 10:19 AM

What are you drinking early this a.m.? I want some.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 26, 2018, 10:20 AM

probably been hanging out all night with his coot neighbor Phil again

Oct 26, 2018, 10:22 AM

and smoking a little weed.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A lot of pacifism... quite possibly.***

Oct 26, 2018, 10:24 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 26, 2018, 10:47 AM

I expect Dabo to tell our guys to "take a knee" in the final seconds of the game, and already up by 60. It's just the polite thing to do. This is NOT the SEC, and we are NOT Bama.

Oct 26, 2018, 10:50 AM

^^^ Dang - I just realized that I managed to smack The SEC, Bama, and FSU in the same post. (pats self on back). HooRah! :)

No - I'm not military, but that deserved to be said. My apologies to those that did serve.

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic