Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I wonder what the loony liberal
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 39
| visibility 1,004

I wonder what the loony liberal

Apr 6, 2021, 11:04 AM

Reaction would be if Donald trump jr. did the following.

- Was on the board of a Ukrainian gas company with no experience getting paid 80k/month
- traveled on Air Force1 with DJT to China where his firm secured a billion dollar investment from China
- was named to the board of a construction company shortly before the company secured a million dollar deal to bike homes in Iraq
- Had a lap top exposed of his shady dealings including implicating his DJT in his ventures
- smoked Parmesan cheese thinking it was crack
- had a kid with a stripper that he has no recollection of meeting.

What an embarrassing, corrupt, piece of #### human. And what a terrible job of raising a son by sleepy joe. He knew all of his struggles and still used him to enrich him and his family. Sad.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was about to ask

Apr 6, 2021, 11:06 AM

whether anyone was still obsessing over Hunter Biden

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Re: I was about to ask

Apr 6, 2021, 11:09 AM

Yeah he’s in the news again because he smoked Parmesan cheese and basically admitted the lap top was legit.

Apr 6, 2021, 11:12 AM

OMG we got him! Guess he'll be in jail soon. Nice to get some closure on that.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Apr 6, 2021, 11:14 AM

Spooneye thinks joe Biden is squeaky clean and definitely never sold his office to other countries. The other countries were just paying Hunter Biden absurd amounts of cash because he is such a good, smart and qualified guy.

Spooneye also fell for just about every hoax about trump.

Imagine taking this loser seriously!

Apr 6, 2021, 11:30 AM

Wait a second. Are you saying Hunter's NOT going to jail? All this was for nothing?? Sad.

- Jonathan Swift

Apr 6, 2021, 11:14 AM [ in reply to Re: I was about to ask ]

So Hunter Biden might be in trouble? Interesting. That's a game changer. Wow. I am blown away. That changes everything.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 6, 2021, 11:16 AM

You’re right. We definitely shouldn’t investigate the legitimate lap top that implicated joe Biden selling his office to enrich him And his family.

Just look the other way Carlsbad. Good boy!

Apr 6, 2021, 11:18 AM

Investigate it, but you and I both know nothing will come of it as far as Joe Biden is concerned. If I were you I would just concentrate on 2024.

Apr 6, 2021, 11:24 AM

Carlsbad® said:

Investigate it, but you and I both know nothing will come of it as far as Joe Biden is concerned. If I were you I would just concentrate on 2024.

I should concentrate on 2024? I’ll get right on that.

If it was truly investigated he would be exposed no doubt.

Cool. Maybe it will happen. Time will tell. It won't change anything though. Biden is one term and you are stuck with him until 2024. It's a non story in the big picture.

You and Spoon are whistlin' past the graveyard

Apr 6, 2021, 2:06 PM [ in reply to Re: I was about to ask ]

quite a bit here.

The implications are quite serious for Joe. Legal inquiries...of course an impeachment if he loses control of the house. Now that the media/social media isn't protecting this story, recall that a component of it was the Bidens getting rich off of Hunter providing access to Joe while he was in office.

And to your point, it wouldn't surprise me that nothing happens to Joe, and in which case this IS gearing toward 2024...maybe even 2022.

Hunter seems to be quite the degenerate. Amazing how people like that, who have everything going for them, can fall off the rails so far. I mean, a complete lack of will or moral compass. It's amazing that that happens.

null

Care to make a friendly wager?

Apr 6, 2021, 4:21 PM

Nothing comes of a case against Hunter. As opposed to the way a bunch of Trumpers were, you know, arrested and jailed.

- Jonathan Swift

Wait...are you saying it wasn't actually investigated?

Apr 6, 2021, 11:20 AM [ in reply to Re: I was about to ask ]

I can see that this is how you have to square things in your brain, rather than the actual explanation of "it was thoroughly investigated and nothing of substance was found", for the world to continue making sense for you.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wait...are you saying it wasn't actually investigated?

Apr 6, 2021, 11:25 AM

Can you point to the investigation?

FBI had laptop, under Wray and Barr.

Are you claiming that Trump appointees stonewalled an examination of the laptop contents?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FBI had laptop, under Wray and Barr.

Apr 6, 2021, 11:42 AM

You said there was an investigation and he came out clean. I’m asking you to point to said investigation that you said was completed. Waiting...

Do you just not remember the active DOJ investigation

Apr 6, 2021, 11:52 AM

of Hunter Biden at the end of 2020, which included his laptop? It was kind of a news story. That you posted about. A lot.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/09/politics/hunter-biden-tax-investigtation/index.html

Re: Do you just not remember the active DOJ investigation

Apr 6, 2021, 1:03 PM

Clemson mountaineers

...well?!??!?!

Re: Do you just not remember the active DOJ investigation

Apr 6, 2021, 1:46 PM [ in reply to Do you just not remember the active DOJ investigation ]

Yes, it’s still going on isn’t it?

You said, “it was thoroughly investigated and nothing of substance was found”

The investigation is still ongoing. And it’s an investigation on his taxes.

I am more concerned with the emails writing in code on his lap top. And they business associate saying some of the code words were sleepy joe.

I also don’t think anything is going to come of the current ongoing investigation. Corrupt joe appointed Nicholas mcquaid as the acting chief of the DOJ’s criminal division. Mcquaid just happens to be a partner of Hunter Biden’s defense attorney. The swamp runs deep.

So we've moved on from "there isn't an investigation, point

Apr 6, 2021, 2:46 PM

to it if there is", to "it's an ongoing investigation, but they're probably not going to find anything because Derp State". Can you let me know what the next goalpost is, and where you want me to dig the hole?

Re: So we've moved on from "there isn't an investigation, point

Apr 6, 2021, 2:50 PM

19B said:

to it if there is", to "it's an ongoing investigation, but they're probably not going to find anything because Derp State". Can you let me know what the next goalpost is, and where you want me to dig the hole?

You said that there was an iknvestigation and nothing of substance was found.

The investigation is ongoing. You were wrong. I was pointing out that you were wrong. And you’re still trying to argue

what's even worse to me

Apr 6, 2021, 11:10 AM

is no one will objectively admit it. We all know it'd be rammed down our throats on every corporate and social media outlet for months. There'd be special counsels, corporations pledging to fight the corruption, this entire grandstand of ########.

And yet, no one on the Blue team will even admit this b/c it may inadvertently force them to flirt with the objective notion that this is entirely ###### up. That there are families of politicians who've been scraping money off the top for 4+ DECADES and no one cares b/c GO TEAM!

In the grand scheme of things, does it really matter? No. These crooked sumbiches been doing #### like this for years, the only difference is, they own the media and they're "morally superior".

No one's opinion is going to change. We could literally bring a transaction from Xiden's bank account with dollars received from this gambit of ########, and no one would care. It'd be Russian disinformation.

Similar - before you whataboutismpussies hop in here - could be said about DJT. It's ####### pathetic.

Re: what's even worse to me

Apr 6, 2021, 11:56 AM

you might be able to form a rational argument around that if Liberals actually cared about Hunter Biden. I think we are all on the same page with politicians son' getting positions in life, undeservedly so, because of their connections, especially when they are the type that likes to blow lines. I mean the list above is also a pretty apt description of Bush Jr's road to success, the only difference being he eventually found Jesus and got off the blow.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well Trump Jr actually had a job in the government,

Apr 6, 2021, 11:27 AM

so ya people would care. Hunter isn’t in politics, so I don’t care what he does. I would care if he was employed by the government, but he’s not, so doesn’t matter to me how much of a screw up he is.

To clarify, not a job in the government, but a job

Apr 6, 2021, 11:31 AM

in politics on the campaign.

Re: Well Trump Jr actually had a job in the government,

Apr 6, 2021, 11:32 AM [ in reply to Well Trump Jr actually had a job in the government, ]

I don’t have a side as an independent.

Apr 6, 2021, 11:39 AM

If they prove something that implicated Joe Biden, then sure I’ll care, but until then, based on the facts that we have, I don’t care what some guy who isn’t in politics does. Was he unqualified for the job he had in Ukraine? Absolutely. Do children of wealthy and powerful people have access to jobs like that all the time? Yes. That kind of stuff goes on all the time. Obama’s kids will get jobs they don’t deserve. As will many other politicians’ kids.

Re: I don’t have a side as an independent.

Apr 6, 2021, 11:51 AM

Inside with Republicans probably more on policies

Apr 6, 2021, 11:55 AM

then I do Dems. When it comes to a grasp on reality though, the Dems are winning in that department over the last 6 months. More than likely, assuming the Dems run someone like Kamala in 2024, I will be voting Republican (unless the Republicans run another nut job candidate like Trump or Cruz).

I side****

Apr 6, 2021, 11:56 AM

Re: I wonder what the loony liberal

Apr 6, 2021, 11:28 AM

Imagine being so stupid that you truly believe if these stories were about trump and jr. it wouldn’t be a big deal. How do you idiots even hold a job?

Apr 6, 2021, 11:32 AM

Imagine how much you WOULDN'T care if this story were about Trump and Jr.

- Jonathan Swift

Apr 6, 2021, 11:44 AM

Uhhh yes I would

Apr 6, 2021, 11:35 AM [ in reply to Re: I wonder what the loony liberal ]

Trump jr is a big public figure. He is a polarizing figure. We don't know Hunter Biden and so most of us don't care. I don't care what happens to Hunter Biden. It's a non story. I would like to see Trump jr in trouble. That would be fun. In the big picture, it would still just be a novelty though. It would like hearing Lindey Lohan got in trouble for a DUI or stealing something.

Apr 6, 2021, 11:46 AM

Exactly my point. You would care if it was Trump and junior because you don’t like them. You don’t care about the Biden’s because they are on your side. Thanks for proving my point.

Apr 6, 2021, 12:08 PM

I would find it interesting. That's about as far as it goes. It's not proving your point at all. Like I said, it would be as important as Lindsey Lohan getting a dui or stealing something. I would find it fun if Don jr got in trouble, but nothing more. It would be unimportant in the scheme of things though.

Imagine caring this much***

Apr 6, 2021, 1:06 PM [ in reply to Re: I wonder what the loony liberal ]

Apr 6, 2021, 11:37 AM

I wouldn't even care if Joe Biden was implicated as well. Trump is gone and that's what matters. Replace Biden with another Dem. That's fine. It's all meaningless. Joe is 1 term no matter what happens.

Apr 6, 2021, 5:39 PM

"Joe is 1 term no matter what happens."

Not if Big Guy passes away next week. Or the week after that. He would serve a lot less than one term.

...just sayin'

Replies: 39
| visibility 1,004
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic