Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I wonder if the carrier tampered with the samples. Seems very odd
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

I wonder if the carrier tampered with the samples. Seems very odd

Dec 24, 2018, 4:55 PM

Not just odd, but for a substance that isn't even beneficial to abuse. Either way the fact that the NCAA is coming down on 3 guys who bust their tails and don't try to manipulate the system, makes me angry. I can understand if it's THC or a steroid, but come on this is a joke. I would go as far as saying someone at the NCAA office has Clemson as a target. Wouldn't surprise me. I'm calling it a hat job. Clemson faithful need to back these boys.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I wonder if the carrier tampered with the samples. Seems very odd

Dec 24, 2018, 5:16 PM

I thought the same thing! Or someone needs a story because it’s been a quiet lead up to the games this year. Ratings hunting. Definitely feels like a hit job. If any Clemson alum or donor has any pull anywhere they need too use it here!!

Dec 24, 2018, 5:42 PM

I would give a sample for them but, I would bust the test wide open with a + + + + + +!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 24, 2018, 5:58 PM

Usually the samples have a seal over the lid with the person's initials and date. If the sample is opened, it wouldn't be tested or at least shouldn't. Let's hope the 2nd test is clean.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 24, 2018, 6:04 PM

Keep this between us, but many years ago somebody in the Army involved with these kinds of tests told me, it was very easy to swap samples. The initials on the top of the sample were unreadable and paraffin wax was placed on it anyway. Fessing up for a friend.

Dec 24, 2018, 6:06 PM

So we had 3 to come up positive. Of all the college football players how many were there? Why are we the only ones publicized?

Dec 25, 2018, 2:01 AM

The samples were collected last week when our Tigers were still at Clemson.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was a trace amount....

Dec 24, 2018, 6:15 PM

Could be simple lab error

Could be that the instrument is not really great for measuring those low amounts.

Could be a number of issues. Happens all the time when evaluating lab data and not because of any kind of conspiracy.

Hoping sample B comes back clean which would not surprise me if the first sample only showed a trace amount.

I have seen a sample and it's associated duplicate sample be orders of magnitude different.

Curious if they will be using a different lab.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Instruments can give faulty readings...

Dec 24, 2018, 7:28 PM

Few weeks ago I was sent for a lung scan with chemicals to trace the blood flow. When they drew the blood and tested it, it showed I was on stage 4 kidney failure. Scared me to death. They did this 2 times and was sent immediately to ER. Was being prepped for surgery and the surgeon came in and said everything was fine and wanted to know why I was sent. Told him the story and he said it was probably a malfunction of the equipment. It was. The hospital then refunded all money back after their investigation showed it was their equipment that caused it. So equipment can screw things up

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Instruments can give faulty readings...

Dec 24, 2018, 10:39 PM

I’ve had a similar experience with a false lab result. Indicated I was in a serious situation when it turned out everything was absolutely fine on the retest. How that’s the case here.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe I should get a second opinion on this brain cloud I was diagnosed with***

Dec 24, 2018, 11:18 PM [ in reply to Instruments can give faulty readings... ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Instruments can give faulty readings...

Dec 25, 2018, 2:04 AM [ in reply to Instruments can give faulty readings... ]

And they cause you all those suffering thoughts for a screw up when there should have been a double check before ever saying a word to you. Now that there would have Pisssssed me the fk off!!!

Dec 24, 2018, 7:44 PM

The NCAA whose integrity is constantly questioned. Whatever happened to Texas A&M this year. Jimbo was caught breaking rules open and shut. What happened? Nothing, Texas A&M donors have too much money. The NCAA is in Indiana, Notre Dame is in Indiana. My guess is this was not done to target specific players but to tarnish the program. And yes there is no discernible reason that any player would use that substance in such small quantities where the only thing that could happen would be punishment. This is definitely fishy and an investigation should be done on the NCAA and their shady practices in several arenas.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic