Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I think it is very telling that Dabo said
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

I think it is very telling that Dabo said

Sep 8, 2014, 8:50 PM

The backup quarterback is always a topic of discussion and a fan favorite. But it wasn't when Boyd was playing. I'm really not trying to stir anything up, I just think the offense could still run the way it has the last few years. And I think Deshaun can do that, like the sideline throw to Mike Willisms and the TD pass, I really do understand that Cole is a good QB, but does no one else want to see what this offense can really do?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am not arguing with you, but what I saw in Athens was

Sep 8, 2014, 9:40 PM

Guys dropping passes from Cole that were on the $. Second half I saw Him and Watson running for their lives and getting sacked. Watson will be great, but this OL will have to play better for either for the offense to be successful. Watson got hurt in spring practice. I am a little worried about him going against the FSU ( and the UGA) defense the whole game as a true freshman. College game is fast enough without playing away at/ against two of the best teams in the country......talk About trial by fire.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson Football, the glory days are here!

Only 2 dropped passes, both by Mike Williams in the 1st half

Sep 8, 2014, 10:00 PM

and after those drops we retook the lead. So those 2 drops aren't the cause of 15 yards of offense in the 2nd half. Also, Watson didn't play in the 2nd half against Georgia until we were down 45-21.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Only 2 dropped passes, both by Mike Williams in the 1st half

Sep 8, 2014, 10:03 PM

not true

Sep 8, 2014, 10:06 PM

Charone Peale dropped a 30 yard pass. And if I'm not mistaken, those 3 passes ended 3 different drives

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 8, 2014, 10:07 PM [ in reply to Only 2 dropped passes, both by Mike Williams in the 1st half ]

1 true drop out of the three. The other was facilitated by an uncalled PI on Charone Peake and Cole Stoudt staring at Williams wait for him to break allowing a safety to out his helmet on the ball and jar it loose shortly after arriving in Williams hands.

tiger ...king - wow, a little presumptuous aren't we?

Sep 8, 2014, 10:27 PM [ in reply to Only 2 dropped passes, both by Mike Williams in the 1st half ]

Stoudt: 29 throws, 55% but 65% if 3 drops go away; 144 yards, 5.0 ypp; 1 INT blamed on WR bad route

Hutson Mason: 26 throws, 69%, 5.0 ypp, 0 TD's, QBR 49.6

So if Stoudt lost the game, then obviously Mason won the game?

Fail.

It's called having a better team, a better game plan, a great home crowd, and the best player in the country on your team. Geez, that could have described us last year with THE Sammy.

Shut up and show some class by listening to coaches who know a #### site more than you. The kids deserve our unqualified support.

Re: tiger ...king - wow, a little presumptuous aren't we?

Sep 8, 2014, 10:44 PM

The int was because he waited to long to throw the ball and then threw it high. Watch the replay. And why no mention of the lack of leadership by the senior QB in the second half with his unit being completely flat.

so Dabo and Chad both lied about the WR running the wrong

Sep 8, 2014, 11:43 PM

route.

Dang you guys are geniuses!

I definitely heard people whining for Stoudt***

Sep 8, 2014, 9:45 PM

And what's your end game, here?

Sep 8, 2014, 9:46 PM

So you convince a few people on TigerNet. What of it? Are you going to tell Stoudt that he's out? Are you going to anoint Watson the new starter?

it's also telling that TB was throwing to THE Sammy

Sep 8, 2014, 10:11 PM

seriously, guys; could you try to make more guacamole without having any more avocado than this?

Yeah, everybody sees it.

Sep 8, 2014, 10:43 PM

We also see a careful transition taking place instead of a the knee jerk most teams feel when their lose their starter to injury or graduation.

We see a freshman getting a drink from a fountain instead of sipping from the fire hose.

How about you guys show a little patients and stop trying to have your pie before supper?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic