Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ScalpingTicketPrice has PEAKED for Clemson vs Adulteryville
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 34
| visibility 1

ScalpingTicketPrice has PEAKED for Clemson vs Adulteryville

Sep 27, 2016, 2:13 PM

game. Several ticket brokers on Tigernet are starting to drop their ticket prices. Stubhub starting ticket price was a little under $200 (prior to the Stubhub Fee) over the weekend. Now, Stubhub prices are around $150 (plus fee). There will be tickets available at or near FACE VALUE Saturday Night with the 8:22 kickoff. I have been going to Clemson Games since 1980, and everyone that has needed a ticket to a game has ALWAYS been able to get into the game. All you Clemson Fans on Tigernet Tickets asking for $300 or more for a ticket need to seriously take an ethics course.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Since 1980 but still refuse to buy season tickets?

Sep 27, 2016, 2:15 PM

Your a half a fan.

I am a season ticket holder

Sep 27, 2016, 2:18 PM

EOM

Re: I am a season ticket holder

Sep 27, 2016, 3:54 PM

Question is are you an IPTAY member?

I sold mine on StubHub yesterday for more than $300 each

Sep 27, 2016, 2:21 PM

All you Clemson Fans on Tigernet asking people who sell tickets for $300 or more to take an ethics course need to seriously take an economics course.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

guessing you don't care about being banned***

Sep 27, 2016, 2:27 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

What would he be banned for?***

Sep 27, 2016, 2:34 PM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Keep the junk in the Lounge***

Sep 27, 2016, 2:39 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We've been inviting you for years***

Sep 27, 2016, 2:56 PM

maybe bob isn't a quitter who gives into every Crump demand?***

Sep 27, 2016, 3:04 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

It's cute when the lungers cross back over, like messicans..

Sep 27, 2016, 4:13 PM

under the shroud of darkness, traversing the Mighty Rio in the height of the rainy season.

They probably feel dirty in a giggly sort of way and like it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Before being admitted would I need to submit a

Sep 27, 2016, 3:15 PM [ in reply to We've been inviting you for years*** ]

pewp sample?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with asking $300+ ...

Sep 27, 2016, 2:41 PM

per ticket.

The REAL cost of the ticket, if purchased through IPTAY, is far greater than the $60 face value printed on the ticket.

The buyer always has the option of not purchasing it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: There is absolutely nothing wrong with asking $300+ ...

Sep 27, 2016, 3:44 PM

So you're saying season ticket holders need to sell their tickets for 300 to make their money back? I had no clue season tickets were that expensive.

There will be somebody in that seat even if no one buys these tickets, promise lol. I wish they could do a count of how many people will actually be in the stadium on Saturday, including everybody that sneaks in and people standing in the west endzone

IPTAY members have to pay a seat equity fee....

Sep 27, 2016, 4:05 PM

per seat in addition to the cost of the tickets.

Speaking entirely for myself, I pay in excess of $700 in seat equity fees for each of my four seats. I then pay another $350+ per set of season tickets which equates to over $1,050 per seat or $150 per game.

As I said, the price printed on the face of the ticket is not the actual cost. Not even close.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Would you pay me face value...

Sep 27, 2016, 2:45 PM

For two upper deck SC State tickets?

If not, don't whine about the ethics of cutting a profit for a big game.

BTW, made $200 each on my extra Louisville tickets and I gave my SC State tickets away (plus parking pass) to a father and his daughter who wanted to attend.

But I know, I know. I need an ethics course.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

How dare you....

Sep 27, 2016, 2:53 PM

bring logic and common sense to this discussion.

$200 each? Next time let me know and I'll negotiate

Sep 27, 2016, 2:54 PM [ in reply to Would you pay me face value... ]

the price for you, for a small percentage of the sale price. Don't worry, with the increase in price I'll get you, my negotiation service will more than pay for itself.

Can you also get me...

Sep 27, 2016, 3:02 PM

A top hat, a monocle, and a mustache I can twirl while I swindle other Tiger fans out of their money?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Yes, for an additional fee of course***

Not true. Game vs UGA in '13. There weren't face value

Sep 27, 2016, 3:00 PM

available outside by scalpers until WELL into the second quarter. Had a few buddies trying that approach. They were literally doing laps around the stadium to every scalper they could find. Have a feeling this one will be the same, if not worse, since it's a bigger game.

Well...UGa travels a little better than Louisville***

Sep 27, 2016, 3:01 PM

Using the term "scalper" is offensive to my people

Sep 27, 2016, 3:05 PM [ in reply to Not true. Game vs UGA in '13. There weren't face value ]

which is a violation of TigerNet rules

I got a ticket for free to that game.***

Sep 27, 2016, 10:15 PM [ in reply to Not true. Game vs UGA in '13. There weren't face value ]

There's something in these hills.

Votes for Hillary

Sep 27, 2016, 3:03 PM

but says Adulteryville.

:-/

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ScalpingTicketPrice has PEAKED for Clemson vs Adulteryville

Selling for fair market value on stubhub = no ethics? But selling for fair market value outside of the stadium right before kick = righteous?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^This guy gets it!***

Sep 27, 2016, 3:06 PM

Uh oh***

Sep 27, 2016, 3:51 PM

i actually sold 2 for $500 just today at lunch.

Sep 27, 2016, 3:27 PM

But, being the nice guy I am, I'm hooking up someone else up for $150 a piece. For a total profit of $560 for one game. Not too bad I must say.

Anyone hating on that can choke on one. I paid $650 for a ticket to the natty, $440 for two nights in AriZona, and around $400 for my flight. That doesn't include my very expensive weekend in South Beach the week before for the Orange Bowl. Not to mention a Saturday night in Charlotte for the ACCCG.

Yeah, so if I want to profit on tickets, that's exactly what I'm going to do.

Sep 27, 2016, 3:53 PM

Buy seasons tix and forget about it!

Nobody offers to make the season ticket holders whole

Sep 27, 2016, 3:59 PM

when a Troy, Wofford, SC State, Syracuse, Wake or BC comes to town. Or for the cost of the lifetime of IPTAY donations that allows you access to those 50-yard line seats for less than face. As always, the answer is buy your own season tickets and you won't need to buy on the secondary market.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go beat up StubHub!

Sep 27, 2016, 4:07 PM

If you gona play*** You gota' pay !!!!!!

Sep 27, 2016, 5:17 PM

and if you got to ask the price ?? _________________you can't afford it !!!!

Buy season tickets or stop whining. Would you sell your

Sep 27, 2016, 5:43 PM

House to someone for what you would have paid for it in 1980? I'm not sure if you've noticed but a lot of things have increased in price since 1980. It costs a lot more to attend college football games across the country now because college football has never been bigger. I bet you were just livid when you heard $50 wouldn't get a ticket to the National Championship.

Sep 27, 2016, 9:53 PM

WAAAAAA!

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

Replies: 34
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic