Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm TOTALLY asking for me
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 1

I'm TOTALLY asking for me

Apr 16, 2021, 9:50 AM

Do curtains convey?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

No possible way.

Apr 16, 2021, 9:53 AM

Not the way the State Trooper has been knocking 'em around. I can't imagine they are attached anymore.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Actually here's a picture of them.

Apr 16, 2021, 9:58 AM

They're brown, have little dingleberries on them, and look like they've been hanging since the 70's.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Nice!

Apr 16, 2021, 10:05 AM

That's from the Brady Bunch Collection, I believe.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

they could convey, but

Apr 16, 2021, 10:10 AM [ in reply to Actually here's a picture of them. ]

if you insisted on it, the buyer would insist on a discounted price.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

totally depends on the packaging

Apr 16, 2021, 9:57 AM

we have customers who use a tube packaging and have to handle those manually.

in a poly bag or shipping carton, yes we can handle it. t-mail me for more info.

I am not NEARLY awake enough to understand this***

Apr 16, 2021, 10:03 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Only if they match the carpet.

Apr 16, 2021, 10:01 AM

HTH.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, but thermostats do. As do blinds/rods.

Apr 16, 2021, 10:01 AM

If it's screwed in to your house, it's part of the house. TV's being the main grey area.

According to this article....

https://www.maxrealestateexposure.com/whats-a-fixture-vs-personal-property/#:~:text=Curtains%20and%20drapes%20are%20considered,therefore%20remain%20with%20the%20house

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have to admit, I removed my programmable thermostat

Apr 16, 2021, 10:12 AM

when I moved to take to my new house. I had just bought it a couple months before.

HOWEVER......I took it down BEFORE I put the house on the market and showed, and reinstalled the original manual t-stat that was there when I bought the house. So the buyer never saw or was aware that it was there.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lol what a rube...

Apr 16, 2021, 10:38 AM

Doing it the legal and ethical way....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A new Nest is probably $200, the Honeywell he put in was

Apr 16, 2021, 10:15 AM [ in reply to No, but thermostats do. As do blinds/rods. ]

probably $50. SO he wasted an hour+ of his time and is risking a freaking real estate deal over the equivalent of $150????

Seems a little insane to me, but par for the course.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yup and the nest was the nicest thing in the house

Apr 16, 2021, 10:18 AM

There’s no way they didn’t notice it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There is a cheap Nest for $100, the least he could do was

Apr 16, 2021, 10:19 AM

install that one.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

OR JUST PEEL THE LABEL OFF A CAN OF TUNA

Apr 16, 2021, 10:24 AM

AND NAIL IT TO THE WALL.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Right 69 on thar so they think it is keeping cool

Apr 16, 2021, 10:24 AM

and 69 cause it's the seggs number

Early POTD candidate.***

Apr 16, 2021, 10:39 AM [ in reply to OR JUST PEEL THE LABEL OFF A CAN OF TUNA ]

I feel like I’ve LOLIRL’d over this one 2-3 times

Apr 16, 2021, 10:54 AM [ in reply to OR JUST PEEL THE LABEL OFF A CAN OF TUNA ]

Now is because I know that pantry is full of tuna, saltines, Vienna sausages, and ramen. It’s an incredibly topical joke.

finally got one of those. Its about 250-70 full price

Apr 16, 2021, 10:25 AM [ in reply to A new Nest is probably $200, the Honeywell he put in was ]

I think it got it for 210. Not bad. Not sure if it saves me any money but its more convenient than having to get off my lazy ### to change it

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My bill went up when I got one

Apr 16, 2021, 10:28 AM

but it is convenient AF. I've had it for a couple years now.

Never needed a nest thermostat

Apr 16, 2021, 11:07 AM [ in reply to finally got one of those. Its about 250-70 full price ]

Every once and a while I look at them and see nothing I need over my Honeywell programmable thermostat. We literally never touch our thermostats. 68-70 in winter and 71-75 in summer. And it switches between heat and air as needed.

So the added benefits of nest?

I don't have to program it, it learns? Ok, well, mine is programmed now. Cuts the air down when you're away? While that sounds good, when you return home on a hotass Columbia day, the thing has to pull that much harder to catch up, them more to cool down at night. Not sure the savings there are worth it for a day away at work anyway. I can adjust it from my phone? Only Time I mess with it is when we go on a vacation or over the weekend. Have forgotten once or twice....may help there once a year maybe tops. Lights up? So does mine. Shows time? So does mine. Home energy reports? I get those from the electric company anyway. Airwave? I dunno, that may be the biggest energy benefit I can see. Possibly.

Just not worth the money IMO

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the real test will be in the summer. I'll report back after

Apr 16, 2021, 12:31 PM

a month of 90+ days

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

speaking of conveying. dbcoach type story

Apr 16, 2021, 10:23 AM

I sold my house. Moved into new one. Person moved into my new house. I actually work with him kind of so I know him. Just happened that way. He was Indian and had no clue about buying houses.

anyway, he moves into my old house and says, you took the washer and dryer. We need it back.
I had told my agent what we were taking with us, which was only the washer and dryer. I left everything else.

Anyway, i text him back going on this long story on we had it in the contract we were keeping it. Went on how this is typically what conveys and doesn't.
Turns out my idiot agent negotiated the washer dryer without every telling me or getting my approval.
It was in the contract I never noticed it at the end.

Now I feel like a complete idiot. I ended up giving him cash back for the washer/dryer.

By never noticing it, you mean never READ it.

Apr 16, 2021, 10:25 AM

You big dummy.

i read it, but was looking for other things. never noticed

Apr 16, 2021, 10:27 AM

that 1 liner.

Man, I feel like I missed something.***

Apr 16, 2021, 10:32 AM

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FBCoach's wife told him to take the curtains with them

Apr 16, 2021, 10:37 AM

to the new house.

POOR is, as POOR does

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes (in every house transaction I've done)

Apr 16, 2021, 10:44 AM

If you want to keep em, you need to note it or take them down before showing.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I speak for myself here

Apr 16, 2021, 11:26 AM

But I can never fathom a house deal falling through over ####### CURTAINS.

Correct. You gonna take the ceiling fan and thermostat too

Apr 16, 2021, 12:04 PM

Still won't stop folks from btching about them or causing a stink at closing for a few $$$ more.

I'm shocked how much these fancy curtains with weights in them cost.

Don't be a FBCoach

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apparently my wife bought new curtains yesterday

Apr 16, 2021, 11:28 AM

(this is not innuendo or anything like that, actual curtains from Crate & Barrel were delivered yesterday)

If FBCoachSC® needs the old ones, I am sure he can have those. I'll ask WifeofGreenr what she thinks, might be worth not throwing them in the trash can.

Shoot me a buddy book message***

Apr 16, 2021, 12:17 PM

I like your funny words magic man

Replies: 31
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic