Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I messed with a Gamecock today
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

I messed with a Gamecock today

Jul 11, 2017, 9:13 PM

I was driving through South Georgia, on the way to Florida for business. I got hungry and stopped at an Arbys. I'm in line ordering and just my ### luck a Gamecock walks in with a "Go #####" shirt on. He's giving his wife some lip in his best severe country accent and wreaks of cigarette smoke.

A few minutes later I'm putting ice in my cup and he walks up waiting for me to move so he can get his drink. I had a black shirt on so he has no idea I'm a Clemson fan. It was a little out of character for me, but it flashed in my head, I'm gonna mess with a Gamecock today!

I step aside and said "it's all yours...Go Dawgs". He snorted and laughed at the same time and said "whatever dude...every team on our schedule would take you guys down". I'm thinking don't we pretty much play the same teams? LOL what a dumb a$$ thing to say. I tried to quickly lighten the mood, patted him on the back and said "except Clemson". I knew he couldn't resist that bait, but to my surprise he comes back with "Sheeeit dude, Clemson would beat the crap out of both of us next year". I grinned and said "hard to argue with that, Go Tigers", and flashed him my Clemson ring.

Oh man, the look on his face. Poor guy looked so confused. He just said "haha, good one". I grabbed my order and left.

Took me to about Orlando before I stopped grinning over that.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Guarantee you he had no idea it was a Clemson ring.

Jul 11, 2017, 9:18 PM

Speaking of which, mine's being repaired. Balfour needs to hurry up.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Oh Drummer Boy...

Jul 11, 2017, 9:44 PM

like your handle.."Best is Standard".

Didn't i see where DaBO was thinking about using that slogan for a possible National Championship Team he had in mind?

LoL

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I messed with a Gamecock today

Jul 11, 2017, 9:58 PM

How dare you take advantage of a handicapped person like that!

Lmao!
GO TIGERS!
#WE2DEEP
#ALLIN

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic