Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Poor chicken fans. Can't even go see an Alabama concert
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 4,151

Poor chicken fans. Can't even go see an Alabama concert

May 11, 2019, 10:05 AM

without having to suffer humiliation. There were a lot of chicken hats at the Alabama 50th anniversary tour last night in G'ville, but they couldn't have been to happy when ole (and I mean old) Charlie Daniels opened up and mentioned the Clemson Tigers at last five times during his part of the show (to thunderous applause I might add).

But a few of the dirt peckers are starting to figure things out, however, like the nice 50-year-old sitting next to me. He noticed my orange attire and starting talking Clemson. Mentioned how at first he just thought of Dabo "as a cheerleader" but really thought a lot of him now. Before he finished he stated that he might as well start pulling for the Tigers since Dabo had built such a respectable program and the "culture in Columbia (where his daughter was attending) was just terrible."

I told him it was never too late for him to get his heart right. Hopefully this fall he'll finally get on "the right path." It's always nice to see a lost soul finally see the light.

Don't take things for granted my Clemson friends: ...a Tiger by the Grace of God."

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Poor chicken fans. Can't even go see an Alabama concert

May 11, 2019, 10:44 AM

"All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God", but there is hope for those who repent and turn from their wicked ways. I'd say that certainly should speak to the cola clan. It's never to late to repent and turn away from the wicked ways. Hopefully, he joins in being a Tiger and brings his daughter along with him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, and I saw a true change of heart from him.

May 11, 2019, 10:51 AM

Hopefully he'll be wearing orange this fall.

Re: Yes, and I saw a true change of heart from him.

May 12, 2019, 1:39 PM

Great news!!! Happy Mothers Day to the Mothers in your life!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 11, 2019, 11:12 AM

I am selling my pickup which has one of those chrome paws stuck to the tailgate. The fellow buying it from me is a coot fan so I asked him if he would like for me to take it off. He said "no just leave it on, I've tried to be a Gamecock fan but its just too hard. I'm going to start pulling for Clemson". LOL!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hallelujah!

May 11, 2019, 1:58 PM

Another one sees the light!

Nah, don't need him

May 11, 2019, 5:52 PM

He'll get just get on TigerNet and start b!tching about one of the coaches in a couple of years. Got enough of those on here already.

Go Tigers AND Tiger Nation(al CHAMPIONS!)!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Si vis pacem, para bellum (if you want peace, prepare for war)
USMC 1980-83
-Camp Lejeune
-Beirut, Lebanon
SC National Guard 1983-2018

Funny

May 11, 2019, 7:14 PM

And not.

I know it's not just me

May 13, 2019, 5:49 PM

But I don't want Uof5C fans to convert to Clemson fans. Haven't had good experiences with them at games in Columbia.

I dig your point.

May 13, 2019, 6:42 PM

But every now and then I do run into a chicken fan that doesn't act like a typical chicken fan is a pretty decent fellow. And those are the kind I would welcome as a Tiger.

May 13, 2019, 6:56 PM

I don’t want chicken band wagon fans. Period.

Replies: 10
| visibility 4,151
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic