Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I just feel like wasting my breath this morning.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,644

I just feel like wasting my breath this morning.

Sep 17, 2012, 11:15 AM

There are a lot of tickets for sale for the coot game. I see wanted ads that the person has never posted on T-Net. I'm 95% sure these are coots trying to buy up the Tiger tickets and put more coots in the stands. The last time we played the coots in the Valley. It wasn't far from looking like a coot home game in Death Valley. I'll say this and its a 100% the truth. I've been a Clemson fan for 50 years. I have been buying other folks tickets for our games for 40 years. Up until I became disable living on a disability check and my wife income. I was going to no less than 4 and at times 5 games a year. I have set all over our stadium over the years. But never in top deck or the south stands. My point is, I'm very loyal to our Tiger sports, and now I can barely afford one game a season in FB. If I had 50 tickets for the coot game, I would give them to who I know to be Tiger fan before I would sell a one to a coot at any price. Those tickets are yours who ever you are selling them. And sell them to who ever you want to. But I could never put a coot in a Tiger seat pulling against our Tigers in our house. If you do sell them to coots, you're lying when you say you're a real die hard Tiger fan b/c you're not. A real Tiger would never put a coot in your seat for any price. Just saying, and I had to get that off my chest.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I just feel like wasting my breath this morning.

Sep 17, 2012, 11:18 AM

I'm looking for 2! And not only am I not a coot, but I would consider it a life victory if I never set foot in Columbia again.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I just feel like wasting my breath this morning.

Sep 17, 2012, 2:08 PM

Ohiotiger if my wife didn't have such a good paying job here in cootlumbia. I would sell my house and be gone in a week. I absolutely hate it here!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I tell you what if Tiger fans give up their seat to Coots

Sep 17, 2012, 11:25 AM

for the game in November then we should lose. That is ridiculous.

We need to make Death Valley louder than it has even been and to do that we need Tigers not Coots.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is sensitive to me because last time I had so many

Sep 17, 2012, 11:27 AM

Coots sitting around me in a Clemson section it was embarasing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is sensitive to me because last time I had so many

Sep 17, 2012, 3:56 PM

Yes A, I bet you felt like you had been stabbed through the heart with the dull end of a stick didn't you. And knowing that someone that claims be on your side sold out the team and everyone around you. Watching your team get beat with them close to you cheering about it. With a rage going on inside you for the S O B that sold out for a few dollars. Pathetic!!!

Re: I tell you what if Tiger fans give up their seat to Coots

Sep 17, 2012, 11:41 AM [ in reply to I tell you what if Tiger fans give up their seat to Coots ]

I hope to find a ticket for this game as it may just be my only chance to attend a game this year. I want the Valley to be rocking like the Miami game or BC game a few years ago. Have my ears ringing when we walk out of there except with a W this time.

Re: I tell you what if Tiger fans give up their seat to Coots

Sep 17, 2012, 2:13 PM

Yes, it needs to be just like the FSU game a few years ago. And like the Miami game that was triple over time. I couldn't talk or hear for a week after.

i would rather...

Sep 17, 2012, 2:23 PM

eat my tickets than sell them to a chicken.

Re: i would rather...

Sep 17, 2012, 3:38 PM

That's b/c you are a real Tiger from the heart.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,644
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic