Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I hope the BB team
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

I hope the BB team

Jan 29, 2020, 7:56 PM

Continues to play well and improve. This is an exciting team to watch. I don’t know if I’ve enjoyed a basketball team this much in a long time. There just is no quit in the five BB puts on the court. They appear to be a group who truly believes “the team”’

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I hope the BB team- Mack and Trapp post game

Jan 29, 2020, 8:33 PM

interviews were verry imprseive. They bear out what you posted

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I hope the BB team

Jan 29, 2020, 9:38 PM

I completely agree; they may not have the most talent in the world, they may fluff a bunch of free throws, they may clang a lot of three pointers, and they may lose some "fans" during the game (I have to admit that even I stop watching every now and then, especially when they have been held scoreless for what seems like an eternity), but I am amazed that our team's body language never changes. You really do have to admire their grit. And the coach really needs to get some credit for that.

Jan 29, 2020, 11:01 PM

But could this team win a best of 7 series against the 1979 Clemson team of PG Bobby Conrad, SG Billy Williams, C John Moose Campbell, F Larry Nance, F Horace “Big Cat” Wyatt, and Mitch Wiggins off the bench?

Jan 29, 2020, 11:20 PM

Not a chance. That team would be vying for acc crown.

They are exciting. Never seem to be out of a game... Less the Louisville type talent and FSU.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 29, 2020, 11:24 PM [ in reply to Re: I hope the BB team ]

Ross and Dickerson gave good minutes too.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: best of 7 series against the 1979 Clemson team

Jan 30, 2020, 7:06 AM [ in reply to Re: I hope the BB team ]

I'm sure the 60-year-olds would start out well but the 20-year-olds may have more steam in the second half.

Re: best of 7 series against the 1979 Clemson team

Jan 30, 2020, 10:50 AM

I never said this was the Tigers best team ever! I said that I enjoyed watching them because of the attitude,hustle and team first mentality. Some of you amaze me!

Jan 30, 2020, 12:38 PM

These guys?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic