Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I have never ever said this on T-Net or anywhere else even
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 2,448

I have never ever said this on T-Net or anywhere else even

Feb 19, 2019, 11:38 PM

though it has been in my thoughts for a few years, and now, even though I have defended Brad to this point, I will voice those thoughts tonight after losing this game tonight against FSU in our house... I think that Brad's time as our Head basketball should come to an end. I don't think that there is a Clemson Tiger BB fan in Tiger Nation that was for giving Brad Brownell plenty of time to get our program moving forward with consistency anymore than I was, and he has had more than enough time to do that but, and our Basketball program isn't any better in 2018/19, than it was when he came to Clemson in 2010. I really do like and respect Brad a lot, and I'm very sorry to say that it is time to give someone else a chance before our Basketball facilities becomes run down as it was when Brad came in. I will be sad to see him go, but in all fairness for our BB program, I honestly feel that his time as HC of our Clemson BB program should END at season end 2019... I honestly don't know who DRAD should hire, but he should tell the next HC that with our newly redone facilities, that he will only get no more than 5 years to see a much improved BB program!!! I really feel sad for our fans and myself bc I believe that we deserve better, and I'm really sorry that Brad couldn't do more bc he is the kind of HC that Clemson deserves character wise, but the fun is in the winning!!! Go Tigers!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have never ever said this on T-Net or anywhere else even

Feb 20, 2019, 6:43 AM

I saw how long that was so I didn't read it.
What did it say?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 20, 2019, 6:48 AM

Fire Brad

Take a BC Powder

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Welcome

Feb 20, 2019, 7:14 AM

to sanityville.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree 100%. Clemson does deserve better. There are 38

Feb 20, 2019, 11:30 AM

at large bids every year for the NCAA tournament. Discounting his first year, when he made the tourney with Purnell's players, Brad has been worthy of one of those 38 bids only once in eight years. We play in arguably the best basketball conference in the country, and are next to last historically in the number of tourney appearances. Miami and Va Tech are tied for last, but Miami has made the tourney the last 3 years in a row. Va Tech has made it the last 2 years in a row. So, our recent history is worse than the worst. The apologists can try to spin this any way they want, but those are facts. I personally don't have a list of replacement candidates, but if DRad is doing his job right now, HE sure as hail better be generating one.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 20, 2019, 3:09 PM

Good post allorange... Well thought out!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Replies: 5
| visibility 2,448
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic