Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I hate to say it but Rece Davis is correct.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 3,085

I hate to say it but Rece Davis is correct.

Aug 11, 2020, 5:23 PM

There is no way that college football moves this season to the spring and then turns around and plays the 2021 season on time in the fall. No college football player would dream of taking that kind of punishment in one calendar year.

Basically, we either play this fall or the 2020-21 season is lost, period.

Besides, if Trevor and ETN are NFL high draft picks then they sit out anyways to get ready for the draft. No way do they play football in the spring and then try to get ready for the combine or anything like that.

Also, notice that the Big Ten and PAC12 statements say they will "consider" playing after Jan 1 2021. If the ACC goes along with this then the entire 2020 season is gone for the reason stated above.

Go TIGERS!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How do you keep Gamecocks out of your yard?
• Put up goal posts
What does a Gamecock grad call a Clemson Tiger grad in 2 years?
• Boss

Re: I hate to say it but Rece Davis is correct.

Aug 11, 2020, 5:25 PM

How do I block this person from my life?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 11, 2020, 5:37 PM

Agreed. Pushing to the spring means no football until fall 2021. There is no way you play 20+ games in a 12 month period. Are all of the Pac12 and Big10 schools going with a 100 % virtual classroom and shelter in place protocol on campus? If not, they should cancel fall semesters as well based on their vague Safety of the amateur student athlete rationale.

Normally Rece is Just Correct About Going to Man-Boy

Aug 11, 2020, 5:40 PM

Raves and how much lube to use.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

not to mention virus will still be around

Aug 11, 2020, 5:40 PM

next fall..vaccine or no vaccine

Aug 11, 2020, 9:18 PM

Agreed. Nobody will play spring football. Calling this a "postponement" is disinformation because ain't no way spring football happens. Within a day or two, everybody will realize this.

Aug 11, 2020, 10:28 PM

Hopefully ACC just goes ahead and plays this fall. SEC appears to be playing but we will just have to see. If they both stay course conference champs can play for title.

Hopefully ACC just goes ahead and plays this fall. SEC appears to be playing but we will just have to see. If they both stay course conference champs can play for title.

Aug 11, 2020, 10:29 PM

Stupid mobile posted it three times. My apologies.

Aug 11, 2020, 11:22 PM

These conferences are just saying this to keep their recruits from jumping ship, since its now obvious both conferences are run by science hating morons. There is zero chance of spring football. If we cant play football in the friggin summer you can bet your butt the left wing kooks running these conferences won't be able to figure out how to play football in the middle of cold and flu season. They think the players and fans are morons and will accept the false hope associated with spring football. I hope they are proven wrong.

Replies: 10
| visibility 3,085
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic