Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I guess as long as we are 10-2 every year beating up on weak
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1

I guess as long as we are 10-2 every year beating up on weak

Dec 1, 2013, 12:28 AM

ACC teams we should keep Dabo huh??? If you feel this way you are a loser and are part of the problem. I for one, want more for Clemson than this...losing to the chickens 5 years in a row in absolutely unacceptable...beating your rival should be priority number one because you have to live/talk/work with these idiots 24/7

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's all well and good

Dec 1, 2013, 12:40 AM

But the last thing you want to do is hire someone else in trying to "catch up" with South Carolina... and end up getting worse as a program and falling further behind.

Swinney isn't a great in-game coach. But he is a very good recruiter and has your Clemson program in the best shape it has been in in decades.

If you fire Swinney, who do you bring in? You don't make changes simply to make changes. You have to have a plan. ESPECIALLY in a situation where you're looking to (or at leas think you're looking to) move from very good to great. Very often, those moves result in moving from very good to mediocre. And if you hire Morris, you're more than likely killing the program vs adding momentum.

Your program is going to a BCS Bowl for the 2nd time in three years. Could end up in the top 15 for the second year in a row. And the future is still bright as the recruits are still heading to Clemson.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic