Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I fnd it interesting how people accept facts on this board
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 37
| visibility 1,567

I fnd it interesting how people accept facts on this board

Nov 18, 2014, 10:50 AM

A post can be taken many different ways all depending on how the reader interprets it. Prime example is York's factual post. He never juance said Fire a Coach or a player can't play, he simply pointed out our inability on several occassions to beat 10 win teams or teams with similar talent levels. Someone took exception to that and called him a naysayer and said he was lying. If you don't see that to be the case then you aren't looking, we have lost more than we have won in that situation. These are things he would like to see fixed, along with I'm willing to bet 100% of Clemson Fans would like to see it fixed too.

I think Dabo is a great coach and I want him left in place, I think our team has weaknesses in the OL and at RB and I want those fixed, but because I see these and talk about them I am in no way bashing anyone or being a naysayer! A good run game and OL would make Stoudt a much better QB than he is right now.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Re: I fnd it interesting how people accept facts on this board

Nov 18, 2014, 10:52 AM

You think if we had Peyton Manning as our QB - just standing in the pocket behind our O-line, not running at all and just throwing passes - that we'd have the same outcome as what we've seen the last 5 weeks?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Totally agree

Nov 18, 2014, 10:55 AM

That's why I said I want better OL play, and a running game with better OL play would help cole be a better QB. Our best option no, but I guarantee we'd get better results from him.

Re: Totally agree

Nov 18, 2014, 10:59 AM

OL play is key. It all starts at the point of attack. They put the ball directly in front of the most important 5 men on the field before every play.
Good OL hides many skill position problems.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Nov 18, 2014, 11:12 AM

I agree that a good O-line is key, and can make or break a team. My point is, if everything else stayed the same (same OL, same running game, same receivers) and we just replaced the QB (not even with a mobile QB - just a statue back there throwing passes) - we'd still be better than what we are. Stoudt doesn't deserve 100% of the blame, but he deserves way more than a lot of people are willing to give him. (i.e.: "his injured shoulder", the depleted O-Line, it's Chad's fault, it's Dabo's fault). My faults with Chad and Dabo start and end with why they keep giving him chances. Beyond that, I think they're both great coaches - Cole just doesn't fit into Chad's scheme.. He doesn't fit into any team's scheme, actually. That's not Chad's fault. But keep putting him out there and expecting a different result? That is his/their fault.

Nov 18, 2014, 11:14 AM

Sorry, I misspoke in the above comment and wanted to correct myself. When I said "he (Cole) doesn't fit into any team's scheme", I was wrong. That's not true - he fits into the opposing team's schemes - any opposing team. I have no doubt they all love that guy.

Peyton, no. Eli, yes.***

Nov 18, 2014, 12:16 PM [ in reply to Re: I fnd it interesting how people accept facts on this board ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Nov 18, 2014, 5:07 PM [ in reply to Re: I fnd it interesting how people accept facts on this board ]

I do.

Nfl teams with weak ol play also struggles to score. Examples are the Carolina Panthers of this year and Dallas Cowboys of the last several years.

Romo is an NFL qb but struggles when he has had no protection. And Romo is a better runner than colt but still struggles.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 18, 2014, 5:11 PM

Romo is a better runner than Cole not Colt

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 18, 2014, 10:53 AM

I have personally never seen one actual fact on this board. Can you link to any specific example(s)?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Look here V***

Nov 18, 2014, 11:03 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

You just made the very first factual statement !***

Nov 18, 2014, 11:04 AM [ in reply to Re: I fnd it interesting how people accept facts on this board ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do you

Nov 18, 2014, 11:02 AM

hate Clemson? ;)

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

Nov 18, 2014, 11:08 AM

Why the post? To defend York? Is he not able to defend his position? The fact that he twist all his positions it makes sense you'd feel the need to stand up for him. It's just rather odd you find it necessary to defend him.

How did he twist anything?***

Nov 18, 2014, 11:11 AM

link?***

Nov 18, 2014, 11:12 AM [ in reply to Re: I fnd it interesting how people accept facts on this board ]

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

York is doing a fine job of defending his own point

Nov 18, 2014, 11:16 AM [ in reply to Re: I fnd it interesting how people accept facts on this board ]

I made the post, since you can't read, because I publicly made a comment that I find it interesting how people interpret posts and respond. Some see facts as bashing, some bash with no facts. Some point out areas that need improvement like I did, but it is viewed as bashing.

Hey look you fit the bill of what I was writing about, since I was not defending York!

You whine a lot.

Nov 18, 2014, 11:23 AM [ in reply to Re: I fnd it interesting how people accept facts on this board ]

Just something I've noticed.

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

Re: You whine a lot.

Nov 18, 2014, 11:30 AM

York was complaining your hands are cold. Warm them up for next circle jerk.

would you please link the last football post you made?

Nov 18, 2014, 11:36 AM

tia

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

*That doesn't include back handed bashing of another poster****

Nov 18, 2014, 11:39 AM

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

perhaps content isn't the issue but repetitiveness

Nov 18, 2014, 11:12 AM

Is.

Fact. .Clemson lost to gt.. we all know that. . We all know how Stoudt did.

Some of us realize complaining about it over and over on a free internet message board isn't going to change it. .. no matter how many times we post about it.

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Well said. The OL is the biggest problem

Nov 18, 2014, 11:27 AM

in my opinion.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Nov 18, 2014, 4:55 PM

York is a naysayer & almost akways negative.
But look at last year Clemson lost 2 games one to SC the #4 ranked team & one to FSU the national champions. You are correct I would loveto win tthose games & if we did then Clemson is national Champions. That has happened once the history of Clemson football. To act like a coach who has gotten his team to that level the last several years does not know hiw to coach just is not correct. I do not know you or york personally I see a screen name but I do read what you post & you & York are negative & that is putting it midly.

Really?? Link to my negativity???

Nov 18, 2014, 5:04 PM

If you're gonna say those things, be prepared to back it up... and go ahead and include the part where I say Dabo or Chad can't coach.

you brought it up and made the claim, now prove it

floors all yours

Crickets***

Nov 18, 2014, 5:47 PM

This is pretty

Nov 18, 2014, 5:30 PM [ in reply to Re: I fnd it interesting how people accept facts on this board ]

pathetic.

Surely you can link me to York claiming the Clemson coaches can't coach, right?

You apparently read what he posts, so it should be an easy task.

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

Re: This is pretty

Nov 18, 2014, 5:33 PM

Can't we all just get along? ;)

Wouldn't that be nice?

Nov 18, 2014, 5:37 PM

However, when someone's going to specifically call out/attack an individual Tnet member like this, I think it's reasonable they back it up with facts.

Re: Wouldn't that be nice?

Nov 18, 2014, 5:40 PM

I agree :)

I posted that to the wrong poster tho. I meant to post to op

Re: Wouldn't that be nice?

Nov 18, 2014, 5:43 PM

Crap. I was wrong again, not the op

Nov 18, 2014, 7:34 PM [ in reply to Re: I fnd it interesting how people accept facts on this board ]

You obviously do not read this board at all if you think Dave is in any way negative

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

amazing, huh***

Nov 18, 2014, 8:14 PM

Do you ever read Dave's or york's posts?

Nov 18, 2014, 8:11 PM [ in reply to Re: I fnd it interesting how people accept facts on this board ]

By "read", I mean "comprehend".

I don't think you do.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

You and York's agenda of desiring excellence is deeply disturbing

Nov 18, 2014, 5:16 PM

Signed,
The Chicago Cubs
The Carolina Panthers
and France.

lol***

Nov 18, 2014, 5:17 PM

Id be willing to bet 100% of fans would like a NC too***

Nov 18, 2014, 5:18 PM

misspelled except.***

Nov 18, 2014, 8:13 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 37
| visibility 1,567
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic