Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Thank you mods
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Thank you mods

Nov 17, 2014, 11:24 PM

I was in the process of blasting some scrub, with ~ points and null %, who said BB is a MAC level coach. And when I pressed send, the thread had already been deleted. As much as I wanted to school the rookie on a foolish statement, I'm much happier that the thread was deleted.

Way to go mods, keep it up!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's right here, looks like it got enough RAs to

Nov 17, 2014, 11:25 PM

go "invisible" or whatever... http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=16279281

Mods will look at it whenever they get to it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Re: It's right here, looks like it got enough RAs to

Nov 17, 2014, 11:32 PM

Well then, way to be on top of things fellas.

there's still work to do***

Nov 17, 2014, 11:25 PM

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

I don't see the point in removing a thread

Nov 17, 2014, 11:35 PM

Just because you disagree with the persons view. Although I don't agree that brad brownell is a bad coach , I can see where tonight was disappointing and a person should be able to state their opinion or what's the point of the board ? But that's just my two cents.

I didn't RA him

Nov 17, 2014, 11:52 PM

It was his first post and he rubbed me as a coot. Gratefully, there are those wise enough to RA the coots before they get comfortable.

It's done automatically when it get 5 RAs.

Nov 18, 2014, 1:20 AM [ in reply to I don't see the point in removing a thread ]

Report abuse is a function that we rarely use. It's for folks who sign on just to say nasty things about our University, coaches or players.

This is a family matter. If one of the brothers or sisters wants to vent over a situation or family member we deal with it verbally. If a stranger comes on and starts in on one of our family member he ends up getting thrown out of the house. Ain't that the way you family works?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's done automatically when it get 5 RAs.

Nov 18, 2014, 6:57 AM

I can see cases where it would be useful. And of course obvious abuse should be removed but the thread in which he is referencing didn't appear to me as anything other than someone who doesn't think much of brad brownell . It seems to me that removing threads simply because of disagreeable opinions defeats the diversity of the board .

Over the years, I have seen both abuse by new members and members purposely abusing new members who say anything negative.

For example . If someone decides they don't like you, they just scroll through all your past posts and give u thumbs down until your percentage falls. Then they find your next post and comment on how unpopular you are so u should hush. Does this seem reasonable?

Adversely, the opposite can be done involving a thumbs up.

Not to mention the constant coot name calling in cases where someone posts anything of even the most minor of negativity. This has become a staple of this board and in all honesty I think these are things that needs to also be addressed by the webmaster . Php is a powerful scripting language and I'm sure the webmaster, with some minor modifications , can make tigernet even more enjoyable and pleasant for all tiger fans.

Re: I don't see the point in removing a thread

Nov 18, 2014, 7:11 AM [ in reply to I don't see the point in removing a thread ]

You clowns need to get a life. Terrible loss last night... We all need to admit it. I watched the game, no way we should have lost to Winthrop. We had the size down low and were more athletic. Just because someone posts something you don't agree with, doesn't make them a Coot. Too many people are obsessed with SCar on this site. It's embarrassing and childish

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic