Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Either Burch is all Chicken
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Either Burch is all Chicken

Jun 13, 2019, 11:06 AM

or he's pulling the biggest snowjob of all time.

First he was at UofSuC during Clemson's Spring Game,now ,today he's there with his teammate at a little UofSuC 7on7 camp.

Good news, with Shaq leaving and Burch on Chicken Feed, we can take BOTH Flowe and Smalls.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would just give it a rest and let him do his thing.

Jun 13, 2019, 11:16 AM

Honestly i would be super surprised if he came to clemson with all of these guys we've signed at his position. And its not like we don't already have guys on campus that he would have to compete against for 3/4 years as well. He may not see consistent field time until year two. We would def take him if he wanted to come but man we're pretty full at DE with top tier talent as it is.

Scar is the easy road. He'll start next year and play until he leaves after year 3. Its home town so he's close to family and parents before he goes off to the NFL. Theres no real chance of winning anything there but its easy...as long as you don't get arrested or something.

I'd rather he go there than bama or UGA where there is a chance of winning and us facing off in big games. So hopefully if not us its Scar, UNC, NcSTATE, or Georgia Tech. They're all about the same thing.

Re: I would just give it a rest and let him do his thing.

Jun 13, 2019, 11:18 AM

Exactly. I would be very surprised if we land him with who we already have.

I think it's closer than he's playing it off to be

Jun 13, 2019, 11:21 AM

CU's best bet is he waits until December and looks at another 6-6 USuCk season. Maybe he can talk to XT and see what he thinks. I dont think XT regrets his decision one bit.

Burch has been very quiet on his recruitment and taking it slow. Nobody knows for sure what he's going to do but if you follow the visits, it definitely looks like USuCk is the leader.

On a scale of 1-10 on how confident I am that he picks CU, I'm at a 6.

Re: I think it's closer than he's playing it off to be

Jun 13, 2019, 12:16 PM

The only reason I care about him coming to CU is for the class ranking boost. Probably not a real great reason.

Re: I think it's closer than he's playing it off to be

Jun 13, 2019, 4:15 PM

What kind of trophy do you get for a recruiting championship?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think these factors are are well and good BUT

Jun 13, 2019, 11:38 AM

we are seriously underestimating the INSANE recruiting prowess that Muschump has over Dabo right now.

If they land Burch, it will be solely because they are Cycling IN, and thus a sign we are Cycling OUT.

Re: Either Burch is all Chicken

Jun 13, 2019, 11:42 AM

MRTTMT said:

or he's pulling the biggest snowjob of all time.

First he was at UofSuC during Clemson's Spring Game,now ,today he's there with his teammate at a little UofSuC 7on7 camp.

Good news, with Shaq leaving and Burch on Chicken Feed, we can take BOTH Flowe and Smalls.

Here’s a thought. Perhaps we could avoid talking crap about a recruit on a public message board while our coaches are trying to land said recruit. Why potentially make their jobs harder?

Jun 13, 2019, 11:45 AM

I'm glad most ppl are starting to figure it out now. I love my Tigers and don't want to see anyone play us. So it obvious now, like u said, lets take those two west coast monsters!!! Go Tigers

The thing that gives me hope is that he has not committed.

Jun 13, 2019, 11:55 AM

I don't know why he would want to wait unless he was still seriously considering Clemson.

I don’t care where he goes but he would have to move

Jun 13, 2019, 12:06 PM

If he committed to Clemson right now. The ##### would be coming with pitch forks. No one wants that

Jun 13, 2019, 12:06 PM

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2020/jordan-burch-208717

So why is this 100% Clemson? Not saying your wrong, I just don’t get all the strong opinions on where he’s going when he doesn’t talk.

Exactly

Jun 13, 2019, 12:14 PM

All these complainers on Tnet that are convinced he’s going to be a coot were the same ones that were convinced DJU was playing us and actually going to Oregon. He’s still 62% to Clemson on the 247 crystal ball with a couple of “foggy” predictions, and one to the coots. The majority of the people paid to give their opinions on such matters think he’s going to Clemson. Some of y’all are either too dumb to use your brains to think rationally or are looking for some reason to complain about something.

l am going to believe he is all Clemson

Jun 13, 2019, 12:21 PM

Until he says he ain’t

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic