Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Oh Jesus Christ
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 1

Oh Jesus Christ

Apr 17, 2020, 1:54 PM

Okay, for all the folks who tell us Trump actually meant something else when he Tweets something stupid. Tell us what he means here.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/04/17/coronavirus-trump-calls-liberate-virginia-michigan-minnesota/5152120002/

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: Oh Jesus Christ

Apr 17, 2020, 1:58 PM

Yes, he means that he is letting the Governors decide how to handle opening the economy, and if the governors make stupid decisions, then the Federal government will step in.

The guidelines set forth by Gretchen Whitmer are incredibly dumb.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So your interpretation is...

Apr 17, 2020, 2:10 PM

That he is going to override the governors of these states and this is not his way of dog whistling his dumber supporters who would actually take this as a call to arms?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Re: So your interpretation is...

Apr 17, 2020, 2:37 PM

Catahoula said:

That he is going to override the governors of these states and this is not his way of dog whistling his dumber supporters who would actually take this as a call to arms?

So you take his tweet as Trump manipulating his dumb supporters to act out violently?

Re: So your interpretation is...

Apr 17, 2020, 2:46 PM

Violently? Probably not. Trying to get them to come out en masse and protest? Yes. Absolutely.

And if it got violent, he'd welcome that too.

Ok for crying out loud, you are right he has really

Apr 17, 2020, 3:11 PM [ in reply to So your interpretation is... ]

Screwed himself now

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Read what you typed, very slowly.***

Apr 17, 2020, 2:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Oh Jesus Christ ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah...

Apr 17, 2020, 2:25 PM

His interpretation is actually worse than mine.

What about the other states? When do we liberate NJ?***

Apr 17, 2020, 2:10 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you called?***

Apr 17, 2020, 2:11 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gov Blackface is a ####### idiot. he's gonna get

Apr 17, 2020, 2:13 PM

pressured to lift his plans down the road. Which just happen to fall teh day after the election.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 17, 2020, 2:29 PM

Maybe I can help you in a way we can all easily understand?I would not vote for the presumptive senile Democrat nominee if Dabo were his running mate.Yes all you Trump haters can spew all the crap on here you want.It is certainly your right.I’ll bet some of you were posting same stuff before the last election.Good luck.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 17, 2020, 2:45 PM

Yeah, I don't think you answered the question.

Apr 17, 2020, 3:00 PM

There’s nothing to answer.Trump going to continue as POTUS until January so what is your point?He is not going to be removed from office between now and then but I’m sure the two bird brains in the house may give it another shot.You know Biden has lost his mental faculties and I’ve had some say on here he is a moderate?A moderate what?You may want the AOC,Omar,Bernie,Obama vision for the country.I do not.

Apr 17, 2020, 3:56 PM

Let's see if you can wrap your head around this: Just because someone doesn't like our imbecile president doesn't mean he embraces those Dems you listed.

Apr 17, 2020, 4:02 PM

Oh I can.So sorry.I inferred from your posts you might be voting for Biden which is a vote for the Dems I listed.Hey but if you are voting for Trump more power to ya.

I promise...

Apr 17, 2020, 4:40 PM

You can't find a single post from me that supports Joe Biden or his platform.

Go ahead. Try.

Trump is trying to create scapegoats and straw men.

Apr 17, 2020, 2:31 PM

Hard for him to take credit for the economy when it is tanking in large part due to his stupidity.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trump is trying to create scapegoats and straw men.

Apr 17, 2020, 2:38 PM

Hard for him to take credit for the economy when it is tanking in large part due to his stupidity.

I hear that a lot. What has he done that is stupid in regards to his response to coronavirus? What would you have done differently?

Apr 17, 2020, 2:43 PM

So let me get this straight....

Gretchen Whitmer complains that Trump needs to be way more involved in the states response to Coronavirus. And then when Trump tweets his opinion, then he is wrong again and has ill intentions?

The "rules" Whitmer imposed on her state are incredibly dumb. You can't travel to a vacation home from within the state, but out of staters can enter the state and go to vacation homes. You can't buy seeds to grow vegetables. the list goes on and on.

And when Trump tweets "Liberate Michigan" the dems get triggered and say that he is calling his supporters to arms. Wow

Maybe...

Apr 17, 2020, 2:46 PM

He could just state his criticism of how she's doing things rather than Tweet something absurd like "Liberate Michigan!"

As I said above, he is doomed but you’ll be on here again

Apr 17, 2020, 3:14 PM

Tomorrow whining about something else

Re: Maybe...

Apr 17, 2020, 3:14 PM [ in reply to Maybe... ]

Catahoula said:

He could just state his criticism of how she's doing things rather than Tweet something absurd like "Liberate Michigan!"

Well he has done plenty of that. haha

And I'm not really defending his tweet. I would love if he would just delete his twitter. But who the hell cares?

Catahouala cares, in fact he gors so far as to obsess

Apr 17, 2020, 3:17 PM

Over it by the hour

Look at this new kid.***

Apr 17, 2020, 3:56 PM

Let me guess Maxine waters is saying he is trying to encore a riot***

Apr 17, 2020, 3:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Oh Jesus Christ ]

Incite but I guess encore works too since she is an expert***

Apr 17, 2020, 3:25 PM

It's okay, dude, I've been day drinking too.***

Apr 17, 2020, 4:40 PM

I confess, you got me there. Not to mention auto spell

Apr 17, 2020, 5:27 PM

Is a ##### of an interpreter

Apr 17, 2020, 4:45 PM

cat stepped on a lego bar footed

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What happened to his Trex arms?

Apr 17, 2020, 5:25 PM

Apr 17, 2020, 9:10 PM

Catahoula said:

Okay, for all the folks who tell us Trump actually meant something else when he Tweets something stupid. Tell us what he means here.

What he means is "I didn't actually read my own guidelines for opening the states because I'm a total moron."

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 31
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic