Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Lebron
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1,851

Lebron

Mar 21, 2021, 9:49 AM

How about he doesn't return at all and we all pretend he was never here.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/lebron-james-ankle-injury-lakers-nba

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lebron

Mar 21, 2021, 10:14 AM

He’s just vocal about causes close to his heart. You know, like the ones he wants to deny to 1 billion Chinese.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 21, 2021, 8:09 PM

i dont know much about his politics or what he does for a living, but he do pay a lot of taxes that support a bunch of folks

he should put some ICE on it

Mar 22, 2021, 11:32 AM

Even though he’s in a sanctuary city

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: he should put some ICE on it

Mar 22, 2021, 12:53 PM

^^^underrated poast^^^

I'm down with that deal if it means you do the same.***

Mar 22, 2021, 11:41 AM

Is he the guy that spreads Chinese propaganda?***

Mar 22, 2021, 12:54 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Classy***

Mar 23, 2021, 12:09 AM

Mar 23, 2021, 8:30 AM

I never was a fan. MJ and a few others are better IMHO. I hope for a speedy recovery.

Mar 23, 2021, 8:41 AM

Nobody was better than MJ and nobody is even close.

He was a Tarcheat so he should be despised

Mar 23, 2021, 2:06 PM

By real Clemson fans

Please.

Mar 23, 2021, 2:56 PM

He's one of the greatest athletes of all time and he revolutionized the sport. Sure, okay, don't like his TarHole days but he doesn't fit into the mold of classic Hole.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Okay, I'll bite.

Mar 23, 2021, 8:32 AM

What ridiculous political reason makes you hate Lebron so much that you wish injury upon him?

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

The derps are really triggered by Lebron***

Mar 23, 2021, 8:42 AM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the dude literally puts his money where he sticks

Mar 23, 2021, 2:32 PM

his non-NBA nose and everyone still hates him. He isnt a talker, he is a doer and I am saying this as someone who is not a fan of his on the court.

Then he makes one mistep during the Hong Kong/China tension and he gets skewered. Its ridiculous. I say this, not being mean, but just honest....the guy has a High School education, I do not expect him to know crap about the history of Hong Kong and China. I expect him to want to play ball over there and keep his fans happy. Someone fed him some lines, he repeated them and you all act like it was all his idea.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Post makes you look like a garbage human being, just FYI***

Mar 23, 2021, 8:43 AM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wait, just this post?

Mar 23, 2021, 8:59 AM

Have you not read his post history?

Did you miss the one where he basically called for the imprisonment of all Dems and journalists under treason charges because he's so in love with Trump?

now I know what its like for people to hate Ali

Mar 23, 2021, 2:28 PM

because he ran his mouth and also was a civil rights icon.

Lebron is no different and you are no different from the haters back in that day.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Holy ####, I had to TU a Manac post.***

Mar 23, 2021, 2:29 PM

It can happen man. I dont TD, so stop ignoring me***

Mar 23, 2021, 2:33 PM

I don't TD or ignore.***

Mar 23, 2021, 2:48 PM

I can't stand Lebron

Mar 23, 2021, 2:58 PM

but I don't wish injury on anyone.

I don't like him because when he was projected as the #1 draft pick straight out of high school my son (who is about the same age) sent me an article about him and my reply was something to the effect that he'd wash out and we'd never hear his name after the draft.

I'm reminded about this comment at least 5 or 6 times a year.

All that being said, the last NBA game I watched probably involved Larry Bird and Michael Jordon.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Heh, I feel that...

Mar 23, 2021, 3:04 PM

I wrote in my high school paper that Kobe Bryant would regret his decision to go straight to the pros.

That aged well.

Welp... it's bipartisan.

Mar 23, 2021, 3:05 PM

Not every day we get folks on this board to agree, but the belief that this was a stupid post seems to have bipartisan support.

Replies: 23
| visibility 1,851
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic