Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I can't believe some (1) people refuse to condemn Antifa.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 843

I can't believe some (1) people refuse to condemn Antifa.

Jun 29, 2020, 5:01 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDU3kmi2u6E

1. Mostly democrats and trump haters.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I can't believe some (1) people refuse to condemn Antifa.

Jun 30, 2020, 8:43 AM

Probably because they also go after white nationalist hate groups as well. I am opposed to Antifa and their tactics though overall. I do like when they battle it out with white nationalist hate groups like the Proud Boys, but that is just a novelty for me. I prefer peaceful protests without damage.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What makes the Proud Boys white nationalist?

Jun 30, 2020, 9:18 PM

I've not heard one word of evidence that they are anything but anti-antifa. And no, that doesn't make them fascist. I've not seen one video of Proud Boys being overly aggressive toward anyone who wasn't trying to harm an innocent.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What makes the Proud Boys a hate group?***

Jul 1, 2020, 2:07 AM

Re: What makes the Proud Boys white nationalist?

Jul 1, 2020, 9:02 AM [ in reply to What makes the Proud Boys white nationalist? ]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proud_Boys

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

I couldnt care less about ANTIFA, I care more

Jun 30, 2020, 8:47 AM

about all of the black men and women killing each other and the killing of black children.

All the kids getting caught in crossfire is insanity.

Who cares about ANTIFA and their little pouting sessions. I care about the recent endless shootings that are just a few miles from my house.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 1, 2020, 3:19 AM

Who exactly is Anifa? I know it stands for anti-facist, but who the hell is it? Likely a ficticious organization. I know who black lives matter is, but Anifa?

Q-anon for the left***

Jul 1, 2020, 8:12 AM

Jul 1, 2020, 8:32 AM [ in reply to Re: I can't believe some (1) people refuse to condemn Antifa. ]

they are not an organization as much as a bunch of loosely knit, of out of work 20 somethings that go around engaging in civil unrest and vandalism. They have no central leadership, lobbying power, or political ties, meaning they are pretty much impotent and take to destroying property to get whatever demands they have heard. I really do not know what their goals are other than to to #### off boomers and show contempt for the system.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Beachcat! I don't think I've seen you in over 15 years.***

Jul 1, 2020, 9:00 AM [ in reply to Re: I can't believe some (1) people refuse to condemn Antifa. ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him...

Jul 1, 2020, 9:05 AM [ in reply to Re: I can't believe some (1) people refuse to condemn Antifa. ]

pay attention to a video conference.

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/First-hand-experience-2000334?tstart=0

Replies: 10
| visibility 843
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic