Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I Appreciate Chad Morris's Public Objectivity.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

I Appreciate Chad Morris's Public Objectivity.

Aug 2, 2014, 6:38 AM

I'd be nice if Dabo would take this approach in lieu of the usual BS.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you and Dabo have a lot in common then 'cause you've

Aug 2, 2014, 8:43 AM

been spreadin' a LOT of fertilizer here this morning. That is a sign of fear and respect when you try to tear him down. If you were not concerned about him and our program, you would not be so negative.

Re: you and Dabo have a lot in common then 'cause you've

Aug 2, 2014, 10:23 AM

I don't know how fear enters into this discussion, but how does me pointing out that Chad Morris is objective about the Clemson program and Dabo is not, a lack of respect?

It must be gonna suck for you if we ever win the playoffs.

Aug 2, 2014, 9:06 AM

Even STS has given up on taking those cheap shots at Dabo yet you still hold out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And it would be nice if you wouldn't post stupid crap.

Aug 2, 2014, 9:34 AM

I quests we'll both be disappointed.

Guess***

Aug 2, 2014, 9:35 AM

Maybe look in the mirror.***

Aug 2, 2014, 10:01 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It is refreshing

Aug 2, 2014, 10:07 AM

to hear Morris.
Dabo is fascinated with his ability to "run his mouth"

Here is the real deal about dabo. I think we are in the ACC and I live in south carolina. I don't give a crap about winning 6-8 games a year from bottom feeder football schools and packing your record to 10-11 wins.

Dabo can not compete with Florida State, our division rival and he can not compete with Spurrier and the chickens. I dont care how many auburns we beat or ohio states we beat. Lets see if he can compete in his own state or his own division.

So far---all I see is dabo running that mouth.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hasn't Dabo beaten FSU? That's right, he did***

Aug 2, 2014, 10:18 AM

Clemson

Re: Hasn't Dabo beaten FSU? That's right, he did***

Aug 2, 2014, 10:21 AM

Not to speak for him/her, but I think they meant defeating FSU on a consistent basis. I believe that FSU has won the last 3 out of 4 games but don't hold me to that.

Then sweeping statement shouldn't be made

Aug 2, 2014, 10:26 AM

We were embarrassed by FSU last year, yep, it's true. And Scar losses do suck. But then 'oh, well, discount bowl wins against big opponents, that doesn't matter' Please, if we'd won the other 2 games but lost bowl games, it would be 'We can't win when it counts, we can't win the big one'.

So a program can't be satisfied they are getting double digit win seasons? Is the program not better than it was?

Clemson

Re: Then sweeping statement shouldn't be made

Aug 2, 2014, 10:31 AM

Don't use logic on the undercover coots...it confuses them and makes them mad.......

creole's not a coot, he's just "unhappy" with dabo as

Aug 2, 2014, 10:39 AM

clemson's hc for reason's mostly his own. it's his right, but it's pretty laughable when creole starts discussing "objectivity" when his bias is so obvious.

domduck is a moron, always has been, always will be; whether he's coot or tiger, i'm not sure. dd missed a heck of an opportunity to be a coot if he's not.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: creole's not a coot, he's just "unhappy" with dabo as

Aug 2, 2014, 12:39 PM

Please provide evidence of my bias towards Dabo. I'm not unhappy with Dabo, but too many of you think he and the program are perfect. Our record says otherwise.

Re: creole's not a coot, he's just "unhappy" with dabo as

Aug 2, 2014, 12:50 PM

"the usual BS" and dabo's lack of objectivity is a continued theme with you or simply attacking the man and his program in general.

i haven't seen anyone suggest "he or the program is perfect" and your suggestion "too many of you do" is further evidence of your bias.

you wreak of it, even if it you can't/don't realize it, but that doesn't surprise me either. you don't have to be happy to be "reasonably" objective, but you're not and that's obvious to most; just not you.

there are things i can't stand about the program, but the big picture doesn't escape me, which includes the landscape of college football in general.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nobody's perfect, but if you don't see the vast improvement,

Aug 2, 2014, 12:51 PM [ in reply to Re: creole's not a coot, he's just "unhappy" with dabo as ]

you are BLIND....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

no, no, you're probably juan of those creole's talking about

Aug 2, 2014, 12:54 PM

...you're blinded by the perfectness.

here is some info about beating ACC teams

Aug 2, 2014, 10:52 AM [ in reply to Re: Hasn't Dabo beaten FSU? That's right, he did*** ]

http://mcubed.net/ncaaf/tvc/sc/acc.shtml

Re: It is refreshing

Aug 2, 2014, 11:01 AM [ in reply to It is refreshing ]

Yeah it kind of sucks to pad your win total against bad teams. Then to fluff your ranking way more than you deserve by beating sort of mediocre top 25 teams. Not to mention choking a win against your rival away. Then we back into a pretty meaningless BCS bowl against a team that couldn't even win their conference. I guess we should fire Nick.

- Bama fans on 2013 season.

Re: It is refreshing

Aug 2, 2014, 2:23 PM [ in reply to It is refreshing ]

Be sure and watch the game against the Coots on Nov 29th because we are going administer a beat down! For the past 5 years the planets have been aligned out of synch and on that day all will return to normal. This Coot team is so overrated it is a complete joke!
GO TIGERS!!! This is the year of REDEMPTION!!

No, I don't think "you'd" be nice even if he did.***

Aug 2, 2014, 10:45 AM

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic