Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I agree 100% with the caller earlier
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

I agree 100% with the caller earlier

Nov 4, 2015, 2:36 PM

People are crediting FSU too much on their uniform and not their ability. This is NOT A great FSU team.

The lost to GT, barely beat wake and Miami .

Couldn't stop the run vrs Syracuse. Thrown lots of interceptions. Can't stop third down conversions.

And they play number 1 at their home place.

This is a recipe for getting blown out.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I agree 100% with the caller earlier

Nov 4, 2015, 2:38 PM

Wait you can call in to Tigernet now?

null

1-800-MACKEY***

Nov 4, 2015, 2:46 PM

Nov 4, 2015, 2:46 PM [ in reply to Re: I agree 100% with the caller earlier ]

> Wait you can call in to Tigernet now?

Spit out my drink. Well done.

Pretty sure they don't throw a lot of interceptions...

Crump <3 $EC

Nov 4, 2015, 2:40 PM

Well I might be wrong but seems like I saw a stat showing that but I might have misread. Even still. The were giving up 8 yard clips against Syracuse running. No wonder they can't stop 3rd downs if it's always 2nd and 2. 3rd n 1.

One interception all season.

Nov 4, 2015, 2:47 PM

Only one fumble all season.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: One interception all season.

Nov 4, 2015, 2:48 PM

I probably read it wrong. Still there r too many issues with FSU.

sounds like a Miami stat prior to playing Clemson.***

Nov 4, 2015, 4:24 PM [ in reply to One interception all season. ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

SMH

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2015, 2:43 PM

You are fooling no one chicken boy.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Previous games don't matter, they are playing #1

Nov 4, 2015, 2:44 PM

Any team would be hyped up for that game. I think we will win but i expect it to be a normal Clemson vs FSU matchup where it goes down to the wire with the exception of 2013. You have to remember that they still have alot of talent and future NFL players all over their roster, of your expecting Clemson to blowout FSU you might get disappointed.

Re: Previous games don't matter, they are playing #1

Nov 4, 2015, 2:46 PM

Well I agree they have talent. Not doubting that. And if we turn the ball over we might lose. But I see them having to stack the box and still they won't be able to stop Gallman and then we will burnem deep. I just see it getting out of hand quickly.

zero chance of us being anything in this game other than

Nov 4, 2015, 2:44 PM

on fire. DV game, Watson is cool as an assassin, Gallman runs pissed off like a safety playing RB, D is deep and stays fresh, a lot of FL kids on our roster who don't give a #### about FSU mystique, Dabo is deadly focused and has team mirroring him, BV will be possessed and demanding of crazy effort......not saying we will destroy them but I guarantee you they won't be ready for the speed, focus, talent, and passion that is about to hit them in the teeth Saturday. They cannot hold a candle to us characterwise and never have. Now the talent level is equal if not better at Clemson and we have a fire on this team I have not seen since '89 with a Paw on the helmets. Our youth ain't scared of anything. Dabo has signed talent with a major edge on them. FSU is about to have face masks in their teeth.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: zero chance of us being anything in this game other than

Nov 4, 2015, 2:47 PM

I like you! Nice post

I must admit, my hatred of FSU causes me to fire up

Nov 4, 2015, 2:57 PM

in an almost unhealthy manner, but we have dropped games in the past to them because of the personality of the team, I believe. You cannot tell me that they hang 51 on a team with these kids on it, period. It has been since late '80's since we have had a true killer instinct flowing out of the team, especially on defense. I loved Tajh to death but he got rattled a lot more than we liked to admit. We have had individual great players offensively in years past, but never a stable of sick athletes coming in and out of the game on offense like we do now. Defensively it is the same story as well. We are loaded but most importantly we are led by a QB who is a total calm, collected sniper who will destroy you and not have an expression on his face and a HC who is the nicest guy in the world but wants to rip your guts out. Most importantly it is the character Dabo has instilled. It took him several years to get rid of the previous culture and now this is team is made is his image and they finally BELIEVE they belong.

Re: I must admit, my hatred of FSU causes me to fire up

Nov 4, 2015, 3:02 PM

I keep having to remind myself that this Tiger team is much improved over 2013 and FSU is not as good as they were then.

they are nowhere close to what they were that year

Nov 4, 2015, 3:09 PM

I have watched each of their games and the only place they are better is at RB. That '13 game will forever stick in my craw because we folded after the early TO's and got crushed. I do not think that Dabo and BV's culture had fully taken hold then and we did not have near the depth we have now. Other than Georgia and the Chickens, obviously, there is not a program I despise more than FSU but that is honestly not where this is coming from. I think this team is about to become the best in Clemson history.

Nov 4, 2015, 5:48 PM

I looked at the depth charts for both teams. FSU has a young team this year. QB Golson is the only senior on the offense, and the OL has two redshirt freshmen and two sophomores. They've beaten Clemson the past few years mostly with stellar play from an experienced OL. They won't have that this time.

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic