Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I (stupidly) wandered over to cockytalk to see how pitiful
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 52
| visibility 1

I (stupidly) wandered over to cockytalk to see how pitiful

Feb 5, 2014, 2:35 PM

their recruiting class was yet again because I haven't heard anything even from the coots about their recruiting class this year. And I ##### you not they are trying to convince themselves their recruiting class is leagues ahead of ours and they are telling themselves that we signed absolutely no one on the defensive side of the ball or any offensive lineman. Where do they even get this? Can they not read? I understand they're delusional but just flat out lying to yourself can't be healthy. I personally love our recruiting class and would take about 3 players over their entire class and I believe deep down they would do the same.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They are delusional. Clemson has dominated them

Feb 5, 2014, 2:38 PM

For the last five years in recruiting. They don't have a leg to stand on.

Re: They are delusional. Clemson has dominated them

Feb 5, 2014, 2:39 PM

If that is true, it speaks poorly of our coaching staff. To win the recruiting wars and still lose is not a good sign.

Pish posh. February is when football games are won.***

Feb 5, 2014, 2:40 PM

the truth is....

Feb 5, 2014, 2:40 PM [ in reply to Re: They are delusional. Clemson has dominated them ]

USuC use to always beat us in recruiting and couldn't beat us on the field...so not sure there is any correlation.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think I found the cocky talk spies!

Feb 5, 2014, 2:42 PM [ in reply to Re: They are delusional. Clemson has dominated them ]

Looking at you too big humper Magee. Go sulk elsewhere. Apparently cocky talk is perfect for individuals like the two of you.

but they have dominated us on the field..

Feb 5, 2014, 2:59 PM [ in reply to They are delusional. Clemson has dominated them ]

the last five years.

Re: They are delusional. Clemson has dominated them

Feb 5, 2014, 3:16 PM [ in reply to They are delusional. Clemson has dominated them ]

Lets don't go patting each other on the back just yet boys...I'd rather have won the games the last 5 years.

Seriously? LMAO.***

Feb 5, 2014, 3:19 PM [ in reply to They are delusional. Clemson has dominated them ]

Here's the thing

They've beat us 5 years in a row.

Just in.....75% of Clemson's signers ARE 4 Stars. Take that!

GoTiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did you wash up?***

Re: I (stupidly) wandered over to cockytalk to see how pitiful

I think you have a very good class and I think our's is shaping up nicely. 2 very good pickups already today and a chance for 2 more.

You are going to think your class is better and we will think our's is. That is what fans do.

Have a good day.

By the way, you said you wandered over to see how pitiful the South Carolina class was once again? If our classes are so pitiful what does that say about your coaches? 2 choices: 1) rankings are overrated or 2) your coaches stink. Either way, congrats on your class, I'll take ours and our 2 td win from November.

All the USC fans keep telling me

Feb 5, 2014, 2:42 PM

You have to sign 4-5 offensive linemen every year, and that's why USC is better than Clemson...You guys have 2...we have 3...so has that changed now? Oh, also, looks like we have 2 signed up for next year all ready.

I just called it how everyone else sees it and it's pretty

Feb 5, 2014, 2:50 PM [ in reply to Re: I (stupidly) wandered over to cockytalk to see how pitiful ]

pathetic seeing as your supposed to be a "powerhouse" in the big bad SECheat. While clemson is in the "lowly" ACC waxing your ####. I see why you guys would never want us in the sec. We already dominate in recruiting now, can you imagine if we took away your 1 piece of ammunition from you? But you have a good day as well, be sure to tune in at 7 to see yet another beast choose clemson

While clemson is in the "lowly" ACC waxing your ####"

Feb 5, 2014, 6:00 PM

How exactly are we "waxing their ####?" The've won 5 in a row...

In recruiting dumbarse. Can you not read or think for

Feb 5, 2014, 8:08 PM

yourself? Please read my post and this entire thread again and when you realize how stupid you just made yourself look, slap yourself in the face for being a moron, nothing ive said has anything to do with the actual game. It's about recruiting seeing as today is the most important day for recruiting. I would advise you to think before you speak, but coots have never been too good at anything regarding brain power or intelligence.

Seems I struck a nerve.***

Feb 5, 2014, 8:13 PM

I have no shame in saying the tide should have turned this

Feb 5, 2014, 2:57 PM [ in reply to Re: I (stupidly) wandered over to cockytalk to see how pitiful ]

past game. 6 turnovers is making it a very steep uphill battle. That said, it took Slurrier several years to assemble a group to beat the Tigers... Weren't you inbreeds questioning your coaching at that time? lol, exactly...enjoy the streak b/c you know as well as I do that'll be the only thing you guys will continue to hang your hat on for the next decade. The pinnacle of Coot U.

Thank you! This man has it figured out!

Feb 5, 2014, 8:09 PM

I couldn't agree more.

Re: Re: I (stupidly) wandered over to cockytalk to see how pitiful

Feb 5, 2014, 3:31 PM [ in reply to Re: I (stupidly) wandered over to cockytalk to see how pitiful ]

Tell'em Coot

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not sure why they worry about Clemson

Feb 5, 2014, 2:44 PM

They have to deal with Alabama, Auburn, Tennessee, Florida, UGA, ATM, Ole Miss, LSU. Kentucky beat them this year. They're almost dead last in the SEC.

We have to worry about FSU.

Silly coots.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Feb 5, 2014, 2:45 PM

What's that... five straight years Clemson has won the recruiting battle?

Remember fsu kicking everyone's #### in recruiting while

Feb 5, 2014, 2:54 PM

Having less than stellar seasons? It caught up with them this year just like its gonna catch up with us and you aang ever other chicken out there knows its gonna be your #### when it does. It should have this year but we killed ourselves multiple times. Just keep expecting to beat clemson, keep thinking you're invincible, it just makes it that much better when we curb stomp you in the valley this year.

Re: Remember fsu kicking everyone's #### in recruiting while

Feb 5, 2014, 3:07 PM

Still eternally #1 in bravado.

Their lack of recruiting is about to start showing up

Feb 5, 2014, 2:45 PM

Combined with an improving sec east, the sun is rapidly setting on their "glory days"

I concur.....

Feb 5, 2014, 2:59 PM

The bigger issue is that they have not been able to replace the players they've lost with equal or better talent.

In 2014 $CU plays Tennessee, Texas A&M, Florida, Auburn, Georgia, Kentucky and Clemson all of whom had significantly higher ranked recruiting classes.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

remains to be seen.......not sold on that yet..........

Feb 5, 2014, 3:05 PM

we've "out recruited" them 5 of the last 6 years (not counting this year if we finish ahead of them) including one of the best classes in the last 15 years, yet they still beat us by double digits 5 straight times.

We've had solid recruiting classes and as long as spurrier's there they will continue to have them...........the issue isn't talent anymore, it's coaching and having our team prepared to play.

Re: remains to be seen.......not sold on that yet..........

Feb 5, 2014, 3:21 PM

I think South Carolina's success against Clemson has been a result of coaching & recruiting.

Luckily, Dabo's first recruiting class (which was thin due to Bowden's resignation) has graduated and Dabo is no longer an inexperienced head coach.

I think the "glory days" will end this year.

hope so, but tired of hearing it......i wanna see it***

Feb 5, 2014, 3:57 PM

And the beat goes on...***

Feb 5, 2014, 6:01 PM [ in reply to Their lack of recruiting is about to start showing up ]

Feb 5, 2014, 2:53 PM

Lol, SC just passed Clemson in 247's team rankings with the Chris Lammons pickup.

http://247sports.com/Season/2014-Football/TeamRankings

Wrong....SC is 4 ahead of us...dummy

Feb 5, 2014, 3:01 PM

http://247sports.com/Season/2014-Football/CompositeTeamRankings

Re: Wrong....SC is 4 ahead of us...dummy

Feb 5, 2014, 3:08 PM

Ahh, true, but I was posting just the 247 rankings alone. You posted the Composite rankings that average together all the recruiting rankings from 247 and the other major media recruiting services.

excuses excuses

Feb 5, 2014, 2:58 PM

I like how they keep posting on fb pages that "by the end of the day they will be ahead of Clemson" or "a 5 star recruit is actually a bad thing somehow". Still we must beat them this year. It really kills them that they thought they finally had the SEC east wrapped but before the season started and they choked.

Re: excuses excuses

Feb 5, 2014, 3:04 PM

I'm just trying to figure out how they only had 4 seniors graduate and 3 or 4 others leave early and still signed 19. Something doesn't add up. Oh that's right they cut other players to make room for new players.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

24/7 is a ridiculous outlier

Feb 5, 2014, 3:03 PM

Don't they have Deshaun around #125th

Reason I dont take my own trash to landfill -

Feb 5, 2014, 3:06 PM

I dont like the smell of ####

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is like flies on ####...All trolls and coots

Feb 5, 2014, 3:19 PM

gathered on this one thread

I know. I deeply apologize for this.

Feb 5, 2014, 3:28 PM

All this coot bullshite is starting to make me nauseas

we just need

Feb 5, 2014, 3:20 PM

To beat them. If we make a run of several wins in a row I could see Spurrier shriveling up and tossing the visor for good. I'm sure they'd promote (or demote?) Ray Tanner to football coach along with a video ala Rocky Balboa ending up on the statehouse steps lol

I keep waiting for their lack of recruiting to show up on

Feb 5, 2014, 3:24 PM

the field.

Still waiting...

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

I'm excited to see 2* lurch as the main Q.B. this year

Feb 5, 2014, 3:29 PM

He looked so great against Mizzo that Spurrier had to go Bud Kilmer and shoot up Shaw at half time.

Re: I'm excited to see 2* lurch as the main Q.B. this year

Feb 5, 2014, 4:41 PM

I believe that #2 did pretty good against the Tigers last year in DEath Valley with a #2 running back.

He sure did

Feb 5, 2014, 4:47 PM

but he was terrible this year, but maybe you have a time machine. He did throw for 4 Td's and 3 Ints this season, so I guess he is pretty awesome.

Feb 5, 2014, 4:52 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm excited to see 2* lurch as the main Q.B. this year ]

Against Clemson's 2 and 3 secondary, which wasn't very good.

2009_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please start Dylan Thompson in the valley next year.

Feb 5, 2014, 8:14 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm excited to see 2* lurch as the main Q.B. this year ]

I can't wait to see his scrawny #### drug up and down the field all night. Even your redneck brethren don't want him starting or playing against us, he's regressed and our defense is a completely different beast than it was that year. I hope and pray Thompson plays against us, revenge is going to be sweet.

Feb 5, 2014, 6:28 PM [ in reply to I'm excited to see 2* lurch as the main Q.B. this year ]

our 2* QB has more wins at Death Valley than all of your QBs

Feb 5, 2014, 5:48 PM

So at the end of NSD, Clemson is 17th and Carolina is 18th...seems like both classes filled out pretty evenly

http://247sports.com/Season/2014-Football/CompositeTeamRankings

Feb 5, 2014, 5:50 PM

And they haven't added Wesley Green yet either.

Feb 5, 2014, 5:53 PM [ in reply to Re: I (stupidly) wandered over to cockytalk to see how pitiful ]

ok so they just said on the radio, that once Green is added USC will jump to 15th just above Ole Miss, Texas, and Clemson

So still fairly even.***

Feb 5, 2014, 8:15 PM

What happens when Wideman doesn't qualify

Feb 5, 2014, 8:17 PM [ in reply to Re: I (stupidly) wandered over to cockytalk to see how pitiful ]

As is being widely reported by everyone?

Replies: 52
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic