Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hulu / Disney+ / ESPN+
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Hulu / Disney+ / ESPN+

Sep 2, 2020, 1:21 PM

Can anyone tell me if the above package includes the ACCN? Thanks.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hulu / Disney+ / ESPN+

Sep 2, 2020, 1:28 PM

No, you might get the ACC Digital channel but not ACCN.

Sep 2, 2020, 1:28 PM

I could be wrong, but I believe it only does if your regular television provider carries it. I have Direct which does have the ACCN and the Hulu/Disney+/ESPN+ package, and I hardly use the ESPN+ app.

I just checked the app though to see if I could answer your question and when I clicked on live programming for ESPN it asked me to verify my password for Directv so I believe the answer to your question is no. You can watch games on the ACCN if you happen to have it included in your tv package, but not if you don't.

Hulu Live has the ACCN.

Sep 2, 2020, 1:33 PM

I have Hulu + Live TV.

I can access ESPN programming, including replays, via my Hulu account. ESPN+ isn't worth it.

Hulu is owned by Disney which also owns ESPN/ABC

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Hulu Live has the ACCN.

Sep 2, 2020, 1:39 PM

If you subscribe for the package that includes both Hulu and Disney plus then ESPN+ is included which is the only reason that I have it. I'm not even a hater of ESPN or anything, but there's really nothing there that interests me. About the only time I use the ESPN app is if I'm away from home and want to catch part of a game or something, and you can do that without subscribing to ESPN+ unless that changed.

Re: Hulu Live has the ACCN.

Sep 2, 2020, 4:48 PM

I pay for the two separately because I don't have any interest in ESPN+, not even for free.

FWIW, here is my live TV stream listing ...

Sep 2, 2020, 1:45 PM [ in reply to Hulu Live has the ACCN. ]
IMG_0547.jpg(74.3 K)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

How is streaming speed on ESPN+/Disney/Hulu

Sep 2, 2020, 2:05 PM

I have YouTubeTv which streams fine but they recently raised the price by $15/month unannounced which was kind of annoying. I'm already paying for Disney+ so wondering how live sports on Hulu stream if ACCN is on it. I had Sling TV before and hated the buffering, I did a one week trial of Hulu TV over a year ago and also dealt with buffering issues although not as bad as Sling TV but wondering if this improved. YoutubeTV almost never buffers.

Sep 2, 2020, 2:31 PM

I love me some ESPN+. I could be wrong, cause i have had it so long, but the replays, original content (The Hardaway and the Lance Armstrong series/documentaries were great) 30for30 stuff are all great. Plus the soccer content is great for both domestic and international games, plus w/ ACC network i can watch my Clemson soccer ballers also.

YES HULU LIVE TV HAS ACCN. Not just hulu, though.

Sep 2, 2020, 2:33 PM

You have to get the live tv

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 2, 2020, 2:34 PM

As long as u have Hulu, then u have ACC network. Now I have seen the package u are talking about advertised. I think it was shown for 12.99. I dont know what all this includes, that one is new to me. I have hulu with live tv, and yes I have acc network. Hope that helps. I am SOOOOOO EXCITED for cfb!! GO TIGERS!!!

Sep 2, 2020, 2:57 PM

The $12.99 package does not include the live tv portion of Hulu. So basically it is tv replays the next day and some movies. Not bad, but not what you need to watch live sports. The ESPN+ portion of that package does not cover live football either. It's pretty good if you like to read the premium content on the ESPN website though. Overall, not a bad package deal particularly if you have kids that love the Disney content, but it's not for watching live sports.

Sep 2, 2020, 5:08 PM

This guy is correct. I have the Hulu +/ Live TV, which I picked BECAUSE it had the ACC Network.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you have Hulu with live tv then yes

Sep 2, 2020, 4:34 PM

That is the package I have and it includes ACC Network

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic