Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How many recruits will the Friday game cost us?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

How many recruits will the Friday game cost us?

Jan 25, 2016, 8:39 PM

Our coaches can't travel to see them play. They will likely interpret this as Dabo having an attitude of "my business is more important than your business."

that can't look good

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

depends on who the game is against. Maybe the GA's could handle it. ***

Jan 25, 2016, 8:42 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

It will at least cost us Gary and possibly Turner may

Jan 25, 2016, 8:44 PM

flip to Ga Southern.

warren buffett says it takes 20 years to build a reputation

Jan 25, 2016, 8:46 PM

and 5 minutes to ruin it.

i hope people think this thing through before it's too late.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: warren buffett says it takes 20 years to build a reputation

Jan 25, 2016, 8:49 PM

Swofford doesn't have the capability to think anything through. Biggest loser of any commissioner in football.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the presidents hold all the power in the acc.***

Jan 25, 2016, 8:50 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you are an idiot if you think that

Jan 25, 2016, 9:04 PM

you can get through to anyone here with facts

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

please, everyone try to remain calm.***

Jan 25, 2016, 9:29 PM

he does look like Porky Pig.***

Jan 25, 2016, 8:50 PM [ in reply to Re: warren buffett says it takes 20 years to build a reputation ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: warren buffett says it takes 20 years to build a reputation

Jan 25, 2016, 9:46 PM [ in reply to warren buffett says it takes 20 years to build a reputation ]

It puts us right up there with Boise State even though there isn't much college football competition that nite.

Not nearly as much as our big 12 schedule.

Jan 25, 2016, 8:49 PM

What an old tired troll shtick this is.

well.... let's see....

Jan 25, 2016, 9:03 PM

you joined on 11/16/15...

so what is your other handle?

you would think a new guy would have some better material than that

I haven't been around much longer, and I know

Jan 25, 2016, 11:52 PM

you're a tool. Newsflash - people read before they join. Your reputation precedes you.

Man, the Big 12 travel schedule is killing out budget.... SeewutImean?

Re: Not nearly as much as our big 12 schedule.

Jan 25, 2016, 9:49 PM [ in reply to Not nearly as much as our big 12 schedule. ]

When did this happen, are we moving to the big 12 again, last time was fun but this time we should stay?

When will they have fun?

Jan 25, 2016, 9:32 PM

#fridayissacred

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Zero, all Friday games will be on the road against

Jan 25, 2016, 9:47 PM

Northeast teams Boston College, Pittsburgh, or Syracuse. Lots of high schools play football games now on Thursday night. Plus Clemson has 90% of their class wrapped up by the start of the season.

link?***

Jan 25, 2016, 10:02 PM

Re: link?***

Jan 25, 2016, 10:12 PM

DRAD addressed the Friday night games in an interview last spring and said the Friday night games were for the northeast schools and that clemson wouldn't be playing a Friday night home game. If you don't believe me and would like to read it yourself, I've heard they have this website that you can type information into and get answers.

did he specifically mention which schools the conference

Jan 25, 2016, 10:28 PM

tabbed to host Friday night games?

also... what does where we play have to do with the original post?

Re: Zero, all Friday games will be on the road against

Jan 25, 2016, 10:14 PM [ in reply to Zero, all Friday games will be on the road against ]

No school has its 4 and 5 stars "wrapped up" by the beginning of the season.

Really? We have a 4 star and a 5 star QB committed for 2017 now. And since the start of the 2015 season we've really only gotten 1 recruit Lawrence, because R. Smith only decommitted publicly so he could take visits, and we are only taking another 3 players this year. Last year we got even less commitments after the start of the season than this year and the 2017 class will all but be done by the end of july. We have more 2017 players coming in for visits this January than we do 2016 players.

are you Tiger Woods

scok?

Jan 25, 2016, 10:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Zero, all Friday games will be on the road against ]

And you still have to pursue the 4 and 5 stars until signing day. There are still a pile of them uncommitted.

Jan 25, 2016, 11:45 PM

A game on a Friday night will not impact recruiting. If the game is at BC which is what we are hearing, then the Coaches would have been out of town on that night anyway. College football should only be played on Saturday I am just tired of all this change.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic