Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Any 92.9 'The Game' listeners in Atlanta here?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Any 92.9 'The Game' listeners in Atlanta here?

Nov 30, 2018, 7:42 AM

I was the 5th caller on Rick & John yesterday and won 2 VIP tickets to the "Dawg Days" SEC Championship party at The Tabernacle downtown. Tickets include 5+ hours open bar & food, and access to exclusive viewing areas/bars throughout the venue.

They gave me a shout-out by name live on the radio shortly thereafter around 11:30....I didn't say anything about being a Clemson guy.

Little did they know that they were footing the bill for me to not only...

- Enjoy an entire day of free pregame drinking & eating leading up to our game in the evening

...But also....

- Watch with pleasure among their fans as the Dawgs get curb-stomped, and do a little Alabama scouting in the process

Thanks 92.9!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^Coot!***

Nov 30, 2018, 8:13 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

How did they manage to squeeze in college football

Nov 30, 2018, 8:18 AM

for five minutes in their 26 hours a day 8 days a week coverage of Falcons and NFL?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How did they manage to squeeze in college football

Nov 30, 2018, 10:04 AM

Ha ha....Rick & John talk a lot more college football than the morning show or Dukes & Bell in the afternoon. Love R+J and D+B are awesome too.

Cant stand the morning show....Hugh Douglas is alright but John Fricke is kind of a moron

Nov 30, 2018, 10:10 AM

Agreed on all counts

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 30, 2018, 10:16 AM

Right??

I hate it because I always want to tune in during the morning commute, but I usually find myself getting annoyed with Fricke and tuning out. Seems like a nice guy, but a lot of the time he says some really stupid stuff or has no idea what he's talking about

I can do a "really good" Fricke impression, lol

Re: Any 92.9 'The Game' listeners in Atlanta here?

Nov 30, 2018, 8:56 AM

Don't sell the Dawgs short anything can happen.

Re: Any 92.9 'The Game' listeners in Atlanta here?

Nov 30, 2018, 12:07 PM

I think it's kind of a ######### move to call and win that. Like, why are you even calling? Why would you even want to be at a UGA tailgate?

http://www.mtv.com/onair/two_a_days/assets/season_2/images/flipbooks/episodes/finale/fb_10.jpg

You serious, Clark?

Nov 30, 2018, 12:56 PM

Picked up the phone and dialed on a whim. In no way did I honestly think I was going to be the guy, but the call went through and they said, "congratulations, you're caller number five!"

What was I supposed to do, tell them "no thanks?"

Anyways.....I was planning on posting up at a bar somewhere and watching the game....now I can eat and drink for free and watch on a giant screen. Gonna save me $100 or so. Fine with me.

I only live a mile from the Tabernacle, so this works out perfectly. Also, I'm bringing one of my Dawg buddies as my +1, and he's thrilled. Not to mention the fact that I know a dozen or so people who already had tickets, so now I can watch with some of my friends.

Hope this explanation un-rustles your jimmies a little bit....to be honest, you made yourself sound like an even bigger ######### than me in this situation, and that's really saying something.

Oh, and happy Friday to you, dposton. Go Tigers!

Re: You serious, Clark?

Dec 2, 2018, 11:21 PM

Ever been at a Clemson Tailgate experience like this or even something like FanFest at the ACC Championship game and some dude walks by with a smug grin on his face wearing a S. Carolina shirt/jersey?

http://www.mtv.com/onair/two_a_days/assets/season_2/images/flipbooks/episodes/finale/fb_10.jpg

Really? Take your meds***

Nov 30, 2018, 1:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Any 92.9 'The Game' listeners in Atlanta here? ]

Haha, right?

Nov 30, 2018, 1:58 PM

Show me one person on this site who wouldn't jump at the opportunity to eat, drink, and watch college football for free all day. Amazing that I have to justify my reasons for doing so!

Some people, man. Lol

Tailgate = Party

Nov 30, 2018, 6:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Any 92.9 'The Game' listeners in Atlanta here? ]

Who wouldn't want to party?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

PLEASE be sure and shout the cheer ...

Nov 30, 2018, 12:13 PM

RED SHIRTS, SILVER BRITCHES! Go TO ..., You ...! over and over again. They will LOVE you!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: PLEASE be sure and shout the cheer ...

Nov 30, 2018, 3:46 PM

You know it ;)

Enjoy!***

Nov 30, 2018, 12:30 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks, T Drummer!

Nov 30, 2018, 12:58 PM

Do I remember you saying you live in the ATL area as well?

Happy Friday to you, go Tigers!

I live in Greenville

Nov 30, 2018, 5:30 PM

Which is too far from Clemson IMO.

Good answer!

Nov 30, 2018, 5:46 PM

Not sure why I thought you lived around Atlanta

You have to take lots of pigs of their faces when...

Nov 30, 2018, 5:40 PM

Tua eats their slowassed secondary like watermelon.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Haha

Nov 30, 2018, 5:49 PM

I was at the same watch party for the national championship last year. The place was going nuts and did a complete 180 in a matter of seconds. It was hilarious but also kinda sad at the same time. I remember feeling that kind of pain at the hands of Bama in 2015

Oh and also, RA'd for rassist ;)

So, how was it?***

Dec 2, 2018, 8:46 PM

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic